Identity Cards (ID Cards), Personal Freedom and Surveillance.
Whatever reasons are given for the EU requirement of UK ID cards, they have a very sinister potential. This is because they will be linked into a fully-integrated European database.
Your movements and behaviour will be constantly monitored: what you buy, where you are, what books you take from the library, your emails and phone calls (with voice recognition), your medical records, your biometric details, your political, sexual and religious preferences as well as gossip about you can all be recorded, stored and cross-referenced in the EU computer.
The EU spy satellite Galileo – similar to the US Echelon but with less accountability – will be able to track and locate any individual with a micro-chipped ID card to within three feet.
t You will have no knowledge of, or control over, who can access your file
t You will have no right whatsoever to know what is ‘on file’ about you or to challenge its accuracy
t In a case of mistaken identity or mischievous gossip, you’ll have no means of knowing – let alone setting the record straight.
ID cards are being vigorously promoted as a means to ‘combat terrorism’. Rubbish. About the only thing you can be certain of is that they will not be the slightest hindrance to terrorists whatsoever: ID cards are all about having control over citizens. What matters is not who controls the data, who can have access to it and under what circumstances, but who appoints those who control the data, what is their remit and to whom are they accountable?
It’s a classic EU ‘salami’ – and the requirement for a new driving licence is a typical salami slice to collate information about you, disguised as ‘sensible’.
Do you feel you can trust the unknown, corrupt, unelected and secretive officials of the E.Commi with control of such personal information (ref. 2006-70)?
Our government is also setting up an embryonic body of civilian informers (at some £30M), with miniature surveillance cameras, to secretly spy on friends, neighbours and local citizens to report petty and minor transgressions (ref. 2007-18 and ref. 2008-13). At the moment it is only to grass up anyone putting litter in the wrong bin (especially if it’s four inches open – collect a criminal record and huge fine!), smoking in proscribed areas or untaxed cars.
The potential’s there for the ‘ little Hitlers’ (known as ‘Euro Narks’) to expand their remit to include almost anything they wish – particularly any sign of political dissent. Fantasy? They existed in Nazi Germany, were called Blockleiters and even encouraged children to keep an eye on their parents. A similar group also existed in Stalin’s Socialist USSR. Oh, there’s also a plan for tax inspectors to demand complete personal data about you – your political opinions, whether you are a vegetarian, where you shop etc. – to assess your tax liability (ref. 2007-18).
- 2018 – 013 19 March, 2018
- 2018 – 011 Fallen Soldier has his say 13 March, 2018
- 2018 – 012 Social Media bypasses Main Stream Media 13 March, 2018
- 2018 – 009 If Britain is to Brexit properly, it must get out of the EU’s Defence Union 4 March, 2018
- 2018 – 008 PLAN FOR A UNITED STATES OF EUROPE WHICH IS TO BE CONTROLLED BY A NEW WORLD ORDER. 22 February, 2018
- 2018 – 007 EU intends to control all artistic activities and copyright 3 February, 2018
- 2018 – 006 EU intends to control all journalists with an EU Press Card 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 005 EU intend all copyright to become the property of the EU on expiry 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 004 Freedom of the press and the Parole Board 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 003 THE HISTORY of the EU 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 002 More on Common Purpose 1 January, 2018
- 2018 – 001 How the Gov lied to the British people to join the EU 31 December, 2017
- 2017 -60 How schools have improved since 1950 14 December, 2017
- (no title) 14 December, 2017
- 2017 – 059 Operation Mockingbird 1 December, 2017
- 2017 – 058 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU, UN and New World Order 12 November, 2017
- 2017 – 057 The National Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Vegetables 1 November, 2017
- 2017 – 055 The Spanish experience with the EU 29 October, 2017
- 2017 – 054 The very serious threat of the EU army having control in UK post Brexit 26 October, 2017
- 2017 – 053 Was Randolf Churchill hoodwinked by Bromley Council? 25 October, 2017
- 2017 – 052 EU press card to control all journalists 16 October, 2017
- 2017 – 051 Hammond blocking Brexit 15 October, 2017
- 2017 – 050 How the EU is leading the UK into a negotiating quick sand 13 October, 2017
- 2017 – 049 Driving Awareness course – poor and dangerous advice 12 October, 2017
- 2017 – 048 The sinister EU Defense Union. 11 October, 2017