Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 05:33:31 -0400
Subject: Sweden, first Islamic State in Scandinavia
Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts
Sweden: Police admit losing control of 55 no-go zones
This is the beginning of an Islamic state in Scandinavia.
â€œSwedish Police Admit Losing Control Of 55 No-Go Zones,â€ by Chris Tomlinson,Breitbart, September 24, 2016:
- Police in Sweden continue to lose control of more suburbs in major Swedish cities as they have now admitted that there are more than 55 no-go areas where they have major problems enforcing the law.
- According to a new report, crime rates are rising sharply in the no-go areas with police unable to react to crimes. Cases of thefts, sexual assaults, and gang violence are rising and Swedenâ€™s top police authority notes the significant increase of migration in the past year and the number of crimes committed have seen a parallel rise, reports Kronen Zeitung…
- One case was highlighted to show how the police are having a tough time solving crimes. Earlier this year multiple cars were set on fire by organized migrant gangs in the multicultural border town of Malmo, sitting at the Danish frontier and the first place of arrival for thousands of newcomers who come to Sweden by foot, car, and train. Police say that although over 70 cars were burned over multiple days, theyâ€™ve only been able to catch one suspect.
- Sweden has become so violent and unstable in these areas that even migrants from war-torn countries like Somalia areconsidering returning to their own countries. One migrant who fled Somalia 20 years ago said simply that Sweden was a â€œwar zone.â€
- There have been many suggestions as to how to deal with the increase in crime and the no-go areas. Police have said that increased funding and better wages will attract more officers to the job but some have even more radical ideas.
- Incoming World Bank economic chief Paul Romer has said the best way to accommodate migrants is to purposely leave them to their own area in which police would simply not operate. Romer suggested an area the size of Hong Kong for the migrants to be allowed to live under their own rules outside of Swedish society.
And now the first Islamic state in Scandinavia is even being called for by a significant authority.
- 2018 – 036 14 October, 2018
- 2018 – 035 Essential Books to read to Understand to Threat of the New World Order 18 September, 2018
- 2018 – 034 Andrew Marr on forced mixed marriages. 17 September, 2018
- 2018 – 033 EU Article 13 A move to control the Internet 12 September, 2018
- 2018 – 032 Common Agricultural policy 5 September, 2018
- 2018 – 031 Why is the UK Prison Service in such Chaos? 26 August, 2018
- 2018 – 030 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU and New World Order. 9 August, 2018
- 2018 – 029 How the early UK Deep state connived secretly to get UK into the EU 7 August, 2018
- 2018 – 028 The Deep State runs UK – who are they? 25 July, 2018
- 2018 – 027 Difference between the population and the Establishment over Brexit 14 July, 2018
- 2018 – 0026 EU paid 160 million euro to pro Remain groups. 5 July, 2018
- 2018 – 025 How the NUJ muzzled journalists on naming Ethnic minority felons. 16 June, 2018
- 2018 – 024 blank 27 May, 2018
- 2018 – 023 United Nations Migration Chief Claims Mass Migration in ‘National Interest’ 22 May, 2018
- 2018 – 022 The Libertas saga and how the Electoral Commission tried to bankrupt UKIP. 20 May, 2018
- 2018 – 021 Arc Manche A secret EU a plan to carve up UK. 15 May, 2018
- 2018 – 020 Speech to the DIEXODUS DEMONSTRATION by Edward Spalton 11 May, 2018
- 2018 – 019 Letter to May on Islam. 10 May, 2018
- 2018 – 018 How the Educational Authorities produced Generation Snowflake 8 May, 2018
- 2018 – 017 The EU’s intention to prevent free speech on the internet 30 April, 2018
- 2018 – 016 Who do you belong to? 27 April, 2018
- 2018 – 015 response to petition to keep UK military out of EU control 11 April, 2018
- 2018 – 014 Slavery in the USA 9 April, 2018
- 2018 – 013 19 March, 2018
- 2018 – 011 Fallen Soldier has his say 13 March, 2018