If you find this post of interest please forward it on to your family, friends and MP. firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK is in dire need of a body of trained robust men to assist the police in keeping public order when the police are outnumbered. This is a proposal for a body of civil men to protect the nature and culture of the British Isles against anyone who wants to destroy the culture.
- All volunteer
- To back up the police when militant and violent protests threaten overwhelm the police.
- Means of rapid mustering and deployment
- To have the power of arrest in limited circumstances.
- To be a civilian body but of military structure and ethos.
- Ex military with ex miltary only in charge and civilian men selected by invitation only.
- To be trained in suitable techniques of crowd control and how to deal with violent demonstrators.
- To be trained in the use of firearms in a civilian context
- To be educated in British justice, the Magna Carta and The Bill of Rights.
- to be paid a retainer of £25/week
- to be paid £100 per day when on duty
- To be an annex of their local Territoial Army base, Naval/Army/Airforce and use their premises.
- When on duty to be provided with suitable protective equipment and hot food and replaced with reserves at intervals thoughout the event.
- To have legal protection against vexatious claims
- To have a means of gaining prior information when trouble is being planned.
- Lawful Protests – organisers required to give the police 7 days prior notice of an intended protest and cause. If not the Protest to be deemed unlawful.