- These essential books will tell you all you want to know to understand why the world is going barmy.
- Brave New Europe Mick Greenhough
- The EU in a Nutshell Lee Rotherham
- ‘And into the Fire’ by Rodney Atkinson gives a far more detailed account of the origins of the EU.
- (Appendix 7) Speech by Rodney Atkinson to House of Commons
- ‘The Great Deception’ by Booker and North.- a very academic and detailed account
- ‘The Rotten Heart of Europe’ by Bernard Connolly.
- ‘The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’ The Rath Foundation
- ‘Broken Vows’ by Tom Bower
- See also theeuroprobe.org for many, many additional posts of interest concerning the EU
- The Fourth Reich by Sara Moore
- New World Order by Mark Dice
- EU A Corporistist Racket David |Bernby
· The EU: A Corporatist Racket: How the European Union Was Created by Global Corporatism David Barnby
· NoGo Zones Rahem Kassam
· Fake News Mark Dice
Then and Now – Entering and Leaving the EU Edward Spalton 3 September 2018
The Common Agricultural Policy is the most expensive single European project. When we joined on January 1st 1973, it was a huge revolution in farming and food. We moved from world free trade (with taxpayer support to home production for food security) to high regulation behind a massive tariff. Prices went up and were fixed politically in Brussels.
From late 1971 the government gave increasing guidance so that farms and food processors could understand the system. Although the European Communities Act did not pass until October 1972, we were ready to carry on smoothly from the first day. In retrospect, the government’s timely preparations were excellent.
The contrast with today could hardly be greater. The complications of EU policy have spread far more widely to all areas of the economy. Yet only now, a mere seven months before Brexit, has the government begun to issue technical notices about the consequences of a “No Deal” Brexit. The EU’s “Notices to Stakeholders” are more informative and were eight months earlier. There is precious little time for businesses to prepare or for government to build the necessary infrastructure.
Independence campaigners , who had given some years’ thought to the complex process of decoupling from the EU, were appalled at the amateurish policy Mrs May set out in her Lancaster House speech of January 2017. She would abrogate all the existing EU treaties and then attempt to negotiate a completely new “deep and special” partnership with the EU – an impossible task within the two years’ notice provided . She kept the plans for her partnership secret until July this year. Most people doubt whether the Chequers proposals are compatible with existing EU rules or that they will gain a parliamentary majority.
It took from January 2017 to January this year for David Davis to realise that the abrogation of the treaties also cancelled the EU regulatory approvals which make British products like aero engines, cars, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and food acceptable in the EU and much of the wider world.
From an ex Prison Officer.
Birmingham prison was always regarded as a militant prison and the government/prison leaders did not like it at all and so jumped at the chance to break it up by privatising it (I am surprised the same thing didn’t happen to Liverpool). The thing is Birmingham was a good prison, a hard prison where staff were a dominant force resulting in a well run prison. Therefore it is ironic how the government have now taken it back and the talk is how we need to introduce more ex service staff and tougher regimes which is about to be introduced in several prisons in the north midlands area. This is a complete u turn. When I first started in the job half the staff were recruited from the services. Civvies like myself learned a lot from them from the discipline point of view. In time the authorities wanted to change the image of the prison service as didn’t want to upset the prisoners. I won’t deny that there were times when a prisoner got a bit of a hiding from staff but this was not done indiscriminately in what done because the prisoner had stepped way over the line. Prisoners knew this and it helped keep them in check. Then it changed. We were instructed that we must no longer wear our caps whilst on duty as it intimidated prisoners ( this was good for me as hated wearing it as it messed up my hair!) but this was a huge step in the softly softly approach which has led to today’s troubles. They stopped recruiting ex services and went firstly for a much higher female in take. Having a few female staff was good as they could offer something that the macho man could not but it became excessive. Eventually there was almost a 50/50 split between male and female which was always a dangerous recipe. At times the shift pattern would fall in such a way that only female staff were on duty. If you suspected a prisoner of having contraband on them we would deal with it swiftly, we would take the prisoner away immediately and give them a strip search (for the record we are no longer allowed to call it a strip search as it is offensive to prisoners so must call it a full search!!!) So if you only have female staff available then this action cannot be performed as only males can do a strip search. Prisoners latched onto this, more so the Muslim prisoners who wouldn’t even allow a female to give them a rub down search. The rules stated that females could give male prisoners a rub down but eventually the authorities caved in and said that a female officer must not rub down a Muslim unless there was no other option which meant calling for a male officer on the other side of the jail. Due to this whatever contraband is concealed will be disposed of.
I worked at Bedford jail from 19** to 19** and it is best described as a mini Birmingham. We had the place screwed down, we run a tough regime and as a result had very few problems. Then the prison service introduced audits and as a result of the audit we were told that Bedford was a bad jail. Where was the failings? It was due to not having posters on walls pointing out help groups, it was due to us having metal tea spoons for stirring tea even though they were in an area not accessible to prisoners. There were many silly reasons like that whereas in reality the prison worked but as it had been deemed a failure things had to change. More time was spent getting posters and plastic spoons in place than was spent caring and dealing with prisoners. The eventual outcome was seen 2 years ago on TV when the prisoners posted their riot on line using their phones.
As ex service staff were no longer being employed it meant civvies were learning from civvies and I am sorry to say that we recruited some proper lame ducks who were not prepared to challenge unruly behaviour. For those that were prepared to challenge they were worried to do so as they knew they didn’t have the back up of staff anymore, no longer did we all stick together. Should an allegation be made that an officer had used excessive force then they were suspended and shown the door as this was no longer the image the prison service wanted. These days staff don’t have much back bone and are soft and easily go sick, for me this is due to the civvy background. For those of us that had a disciplined side we would attend work no matter how shit we felt and knew that our colleagues would support us.
Another change in the service happened in the early 90’s when a fast track promotion scheme was introduced so that new starters could become a governor within two years. It was known as the accelerated promotion scheme (APS). Up until then governors would have years and years of experience, they would have spent time as a Principal officer which was my rank. This rank was very respected by officers and governors and they always came to you for advice (in subsequent years this rank was disbanded and this led to further chaos in prison as staff did not know who to turn to for advice and support. More recently they realised yet again what a mistake they had made and re introduced this rank under another name but by then it was too late as the likes of me had left and so they had to fill the vacancies with staff of limited experience). As for the APS it worked ok at first because those staff on that scheme had experienced governors and Principal officers around them to feed off but in time most governors had limited experience and they made all their judgements based on what the new prison bible said they should do rather than basing decisions on experience and what was best for a positive outcome.
http://www.cambridgeclarion.org/press_cuttings/mi6.eu_stel_27apr1997.html with the names of the guilty persons.
Paul Lashmar and James Oliver, Sunday Telegraph, 27 April 1997, page 10
A secretly-funded Foreign Office unit used public money to mount a covert propaganda operation aimed at ensuring Britain joined the European Community. Paul Lashmar and James Oliver investigate
IN LATE 1972, Alistair McAlpine, later Lord McAlpine, was recruited as treasurer for a pro-European lobby organisation called the European League for Economic Co-operation. It was only much later that he discovered the reason for his appointment. A “branch of the security services, called, I believe, something like the IDA”, had been financing breakfasts and lunches for this and other bodies, he later wrote.
Now, the full extent of the involvement by the MI6-linked Information Research Department of the Foreign Office in supporting Britain’s joining the European Economic Community can be revealed.
For nearly two years, IRD had been funding invitation-only meetings between senior media figures and pro-European politicians. diplomats and businessmen. These were regular, expensive, and well-attended breakfasts at the Connaught Hotel.
Then, McAlpine said last week, Sir William Armstrong, at that time head of the Civil Service, found out about the events. He went to the Prime Minister, Edward Heath, and the IRD funding ceased. As a result ELEC had taken over running the breakfast meetings and McAlpine, then as now a fund-raiser extraordinaire, was brought in.
The Lisbon Treaty transferred nearly all of our sovereignty left to the unelected and undemocratic EU. So How on earth did our MPs vote it through?
Our Civil Service is really now The Deep State. They are unelected and mainly self selected from their own section of society. They are permanent staff who advise ministers and continue in the same post as ministers change. Ministers rarely have much expertise in the job they have been allotted and it takes perhaps 3 years to acquire that knowledge. They are then moved on to another post to be replaced by another inexperienced Minister. The proud boast of the Civil Service was that it was neutral and gave sound advice to ministers irrespective of the politics of the minister. They have now become politicised and consider the ministers to be fools to be manipulated to the collective political views of the Deep State. Their remit is the Globalised New World Order. They are now working behind the backs of elected ministers to implement policies that have not been through parliament. Their behaviour is Malfeasance and should be punishable with dismissal and loss of pension rights.
Common Purpose is a crypto Marxist training college that is a major source of new recruits to the Deep State.
The way the Lisbon Treaty was passed by parliament is a good example of their manipulations to achieve completely undemocratic parliamentary results to suit their political desires. They have complete contempt for the democratic opinions of the voting public.
The Lisbon Treaty was originally the EU Constitution. This was comprehensively rejected by the French and Dutch. To get around this Giscard d’Estaing , the ex French premier, had the constitution deliberately re written in such a way that it was almost impossible for any one but a constitutional expert to understand. Several critical passages were removed and hidden in other Treaties. The label on the tin was different but the contents the same.
Gordon Brown said after he had ratified it ‘I have ensured a number of Red Lines to secure Britain’s future’. Sounds good but he omitted to add that the Red Lines would be there for no more than 5 years. Was this lying? He was deceitful to such an extent that it was no different to lying. Continue reading
Denis MacShane, former Labour MP for Rotherham, as well as being a traitor is also a liar and a thief.
He began his twin careers of deceit and treachery while an official at the National Union of Journalists in the 1970s, when he was responsible for drawing up the NUJ’s Guidelines on Race Reporting, an influential document in the suppression of free speech in this country.
follow hyperlink https://libertygb.org.uk/news/great-traitors-denis-macshane
United Nations Migration Agency Director-General William Lacy Swing has issued a barely concealed attack on the U.S. President, claimed mass migration is in the “national interest”, and that concerns about migrants are based on “false stereotypes and unfounded fear”.
“People say … we don’t want any migrants, build a wall and burn the bridge,” Swing sneered. “They identify [migrants] as ‘the other’. That is a big fear,” he claimed.
The former U.S. diplomat issued his thinly veiled attack on President Trump in an interview with the Korea Herald, buttressing it with a sustained assault on populism more generally.
In 2004 a Michael Brown donated £2 million to the Lib Dems. Turned out to be stolen money and did time for his fraud.
However the Electoral Commission decided that as the LibDems were unaware it was stolen money they could keep it. Very generous of them. Surely it should have been returned to those from whom it was stolen.
I now strongly believe that the Electoral Commission is heavily influenced by Common Purpose. They are hiding behind exemption from the Freedom of Information Act to refuse to say how many of they committee are Common Purpose. They are not an independent body but an agent of the Deep State.
In 2005 an Irish millionaire Declan Ganley started a party Libertas. He wanted a Libertas in each EU country to ‘change the EU from within’. No hope of that working what so ever. He really did not understand the EU.
He had an office by Victoria Station so as I was standing for UKIP in the 2005 election I went to see them. I was met by a group of very arrogant 25 year old somethings. They said that they had plenty of money and were not inclined to talk to any UKIP oik. I was sent off with a flea in my ear.
On the train home it occurred to me that if you wanted a political party in the UK you had to register with the Electoral Commission.
In the meantime this is going on behind our backs. The EVIL EUROPEAN UNION has plans for OUR COUNTRY. EU chiefs have been quietly pouring around £1billion a year of taxpayers’ money into the regions
Senior Tories condemned plans to merge southern England and northern France into a territory called “Arc Manche” complete with its own flag.
Brussels chiefs have already earmarked millions of pounds for lavish projects designed to give the zone its own “identity”.
Schemes include a £7.6million “cross-Channel” network of cycle paths, a £2million travelling exhibition of “contemporary” artworks and even a bizarre international tour by circus clowns costing £5.5million.
Tory Cabinet Minister Eric Pickles yesterday revealed details of the plan inherited by his Whitehall department from the previous Labour government.
Campaign for an Independent Britain
Speech to the DIEXODUS DEMONSTRATION
Syntagma Square, Athens 13th May 2018
by Edward Spalton – Chairman
Contact 07960 906955
IT IS A GREAT HONOUR to be invited to speak here to our Greek friends who are fighting the same battle as ourselves to recover self government and independence for our countries. IT IS A PLEASURE to meet the tough, undaunted people who so cheerfully continue the fight in the face of the appalling damage which the institutions of the EU and the International Monetary Fund have inflicted on the Greek people – including the deaths of hundreds of thousands whose lives have been sacrificed on the altar of austerity, dead from malnutrition, lack of heating in winter and the plundering of resources from their hospitals and health service.
This process of plunder, including the forced sale of public assets and utilities, is portrayed as somehow helping Greece out – each additional tranche of unrepayable debt as somehow helping the Greek people, when all it represents is a transfer of liabilities from banks to taxpayers – privatising any profits and socialising the losses.
At the beginning, many people in Britain and Greece believed that the EU was a benign project, dedicated to peace and economic development – but it always was about power – power to in the hands of very few untouchable people. As early as 1947, A British politician, Peter Thorneycroft, wrote in Design for Europe “No government dependent on a democratic vote could possibly agree in advance to the sacrifice any adequate plan must involve. The British people must be led slowly and unconsciously into the abandonment of their traditional economic defences”. Thorneycroft later became Chancellor of the Exchequer (Finance Minister) and Chairman of the Conservative party. What an arrogant insult to a people who had just fought a world war to defend their democratic self-government – to lead them deceitfully into a new form of definitely undemocratic government, of which they were to be kept in ignorance.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” George Orwell
Indeed one would be forgiven for believing that Winston Smith is the head of the Education Authority history division. This is known as Cultural Marxism indoctrination.
Hitler produced the Hitler youth by putting the Boy Scout leaders and many teachers into prison and replaced them with his own people.
In Animal Farm Napoleon takes over the puppies of Jesse and Bluebell and trains them to be attack dogs.
The EU’s intention to prevent free speech on the internet
They do not say unequivocally that UK military will not be under EU control.
The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Ensure the UK leaves all EU defence rules, policies and structures on 29/03/19.”.
The British people voted to leave the EU, and the Government will respect that decision. We want to develop a new partnership with the EU that builds on our existing security relationship.
We have always said that Parliament must be fully involved in shaping our exit from the EU. The Government has committed to hold a vote on the final deal in Parliament as soon as possible after the negotiations have concluded. This vote will cover both the Withdrawal Agreement and the terms for our future relationship. If Parliament supports the resolution to proceed with the Withdrawal Agreement and the terms for our future relationship, the Government will bring forward a Withdrawal Agreement & Implementation Bill to give the Withdrawal Agreement domestic legal effect.
Where it is necessary to implement future agreements the Government will introduce further legislation where it is needed, ensuring further opportunities for proper parliamentary scrutiny.
L. Todd Wood, a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy, flew special operations helicopters supporting SEAL Team 6, Delta Force and others. After leaving the military, he pursued his other passion, finance, spending 18 years on Wall Street trading emerging market debt, and later, writing. The first of his many thrillers is “Currency.” Todd is a contributor to Fox Business, Newsmax TV, Moscow Times, the New York Post, the National Review, Zero Hedge and others. For more information about L. Todd Wood, visit LToddWood.com.
By L. Todd Wood – – Tuesday, September 26, 2017
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matter. Almost 700,000 mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slavery. Jim Crow ended generations ago. Yet black America, for the most part, is still locked in inner-city gang violence and economic hardship. Why?
Is it because America is racist? Is it because of some overhanging white supremacy? Is it because of the Illuminati?
From: “John B. Sears” <email@example.com>
To: “Wendy E. B. Sears” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: FW: Subversion and the EU MILITARY UNION
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:46:30 -0000
The first of two things of vital importance to read and consider, as ‘behind the scenes’ the EU trap is quietly being sprung shut by a bunch of rats in London & Westminster, on the one country that has been made to suffer above all others as intended from the start, apart from its global ambitions, the EU was all about, SMASHING BRITAIN & ITS COMMONWEALTH.
- “…no further action at this time” – over treason in the Civil Service!Â Â Â *(NB; Read ‘Bottom up!)
- There’s your Met Police for you!
- I am not alone in forecasting trouble brewing – big time, over all this!
- This is just another clap of thunder, prior to the big storm – like Hyde Park!
- Well done, Mrs. Kirby! – SORRY……Ms Kirby! (Not even Mrs!)
- Talk about adding insult to injury…..
- —-Original message—-
- From : email@example.com
- Date : 19/03/2018 – 02:14 (GMTST)
- To : DCC7Mailbox-.Commissioner’sPrivateOffice@met.pnn.police.uk
- Cc : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject : Re: Subversion and the EU MILITARY UNION
- Dear James,
- I thank you for your reply, and I have noted itâ€™s contents for future reference.
- It would have been courteous if you had actually got my name correct, which does not fill me with confidence in the Met Commissionerâ€™s Office.
- Does this mean that action could be taken at a future date?
- yours sincerely
- Mrs Jane Birkby
- From: DCC7Mailbox-.Commissioner’sPrivateOffice@met.pnn.police.uk
- Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2018 6:21 PM
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: DCC7Mailbox-.Commissioner’sPrivateOffice@met.pnn.police.uk
- Subject: RE: Subversion and the EU MILITARY UNION
- Dear Ms Kirby,
- Thank you for copying your e-mail to the Commissionerâ€™s Private Office. I have noted your comments and will take no further action at this time.Â Â – (My emphasis.)
- Staff Officer to the Commissioner
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org [ mailto:email@example.com]
- Sent: 18 March 2018 01:41
- To: PERCY, Andrew MP < firstname.lastname@example.org>; MP Jacob Rees-Mogg <email@example.com>
- Cc: Mr David Davis MP Sec of State for Exiting the EU <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mr Boris Johnson MP Foreign Secretary <email@example.com>; Mrs Theresa May Constituency <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Commissioner’s Private Office Mailbox <DCC7Mailbox-.Commissioner’sPrivateOffice@met.pnn.police.uk>
- Subject: Subversion and the EU MILITARY UNION
- Dear Andrew,
- Please see the newspaper article below.
- I demand that you work with Jacob Rees-Mogg to have these unelected Whitehall civil servants, Victoria Billing, Alastair Brockbank, Sarah Winter, and Olly Robbins removed from office, questioned where their loyalties lie, and arrested for treason.
- Lord Denning (1899-1999) Master of the Rolls said: â€œTo every subject of this land, however powerful, I would use Thomas Fullerâ€™s words over three hundred years ago, â€˜Be ye never so high, the law is above you.â€™ â€�
- The people are the sovereign, that sovereignty being held in trust by Her Majesty. The sovereign instructed a clean Brexit, to stop paying Â£Billions to the EU, and repatriation of all our powers and pre-eminences, this subversion cannot go unpunished.
- With supposed friends like these, who needs enemies, and how many more of them lurk behind the doors of Whitehall?
- These people are supposed to do our bidding, not work against us while drawing handsome wages from the public purse.
- The peopleâ€™s patience has worn dangerously thin with these treacherous people.
- I also request that the London School of Economics be investigated for Treason and subversion of Brexit, and for trying to replace our Constitution with a lesser document a little while ago.
- yours sincerely
- Mrs Jane Birkby
- English Constitution Group
- TOP Whitehall officials were caught boasting to EU diplomats that Brexit will be like a KitKat with chocolate covering ties to Brussels for years to come.
- tape on webpage
- Bombshell tapes passed to The Sun reveal senior civil servants secretly pledging to continue spending taxpayersâ€™ cash propping up Brussels defence and foreign projects — including the controversial â€œEU Armyâ€€�.
- As part of the deal suggested by a Cabinet Office adviser, EU military officials would be based in Whitehall forever.
- Our revelation on Thursday night reignited the bitter war of words between Brexiteers and the Civil Service – who were accused of trying to â€œhoodwinkâ€� voters.
- Angry MPs said vast amounts of detail about the UKâ€™s post-Brexit plans had been shared with other EU countries before them, sparking claims the officials had â€œbriefed against their countryâ€�.
- A private conference last Friday saw ambassadors and officials from France, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Poland and Italy meet the Brits at the London School of Economics to discuss post-exit plans.
- Victoria Billing and Alastair Brockbank were among the delegates at the conference at the London School of Economics
- European academics also attending were told the discussions were so secret that even the countries that speakers were from should not be reported outside the room.
- But one furious attendee blew open the secret chat, telling The Sun: â€œThe public have a right to know what is being carved up behind the scenes.â€�
- Senior Brexit Department official Victoria Billing sparked mocking laughter by describing the defence and foreign policy deal sought by the UK as a â€œKitKatâ€� – a â€œcoverâ€� hidingg the depths of the continued agreement.
- And Cabinet Office security adviser Alastair Brockbank – who works for top Brexit negotiator Olly Robbins – told the diplomats that Britain stood ready to continue paying â€œsignificant contributionsâ€� to controversial common EU defence and foreign policy projects adding: â€œWe are interested in it all.â€�
- Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg has demanded an official inquiry into the meeting and said it was wrong for British civil servants to brief the other side behind closed doors
- And he claimed that Britain could yet fund the Permanent Structured Cooperation that will see 25 EU countries merge their armed forces.
- He said as the project grew â€œwe would see what we can contribute towards PESCO still.â€�
- Mr Brockbank boasted that it was civil servants who â€œare negotiating the detail of that at the same time as we are discussing the political high-level fluffy bits that will go into any declaration that gets made public.â€�
- And he admitted his plans will lead to a nightmare headache for Theresa May, claiming: â€œHonestly speaking and off the record this has been for us some quite difficult political conversations for us in the UK.â€�
- Last night leading Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg demanded an official inquiry into the meeting, saying: â€œIt is wrong for British civil servants to be briefing the other side in except in a formal negotiation context.â€�
- On our our side, on foreign policy and defence, we are actually looking for something… which I normally call a patchwork but someone yesterday called a Kit-Kat which I rather liked, where you have the cover of, you have the kind of political framework cover and underneath you have a series of different agreements.
- Senior Brexit Department Official Victoria Billing
- He hit out: â€œFormer civil servants rounded on Brexiteers a few months ago and compared them to Nazis for questioning the traditions of the Civil Service and now we have civil servants appearing to brief against their country.â€�
- The top Tory added that the â€œKitKat comment is a clear attempt to hoodwink voters.â€�
- ‘This looks like a clear attempt to fix the game and this must be formally investigated urgently.’
- Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:16 PM
- Subject: Re: EU MILITARY UNION
- This is why our military capabilities are being destroyed, and our 2 new aircraft carriers have 2 towers, the first in history. this all started years ago when all our regiments were disbanded and if that wasn’t enough Theresa May now wants our military personnel pumped full of the anthrax vaccine which has caused untold injuries to the American forces. When will the people wake up and actually start to do something. Di
- Match just before 33 minutes in and up to 44. Note Rees-Mogg does not deny what is happening. So what part of Brexit are we leaving? It is plain to see we are in fact going deeper in.
- UK Column News – 16th March 2018 – YouTube
- 21 hours ago – Uploaded by UK Column
- Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson are joined by David Scott for today’s newsupdate. START – Nicola Sturgeon ….
- 20 hours ago – TOP Whitehall officials were caught boasting to EU diplomats that Brexit will be like a KitKat with chocolate covering ties to Brussels for years to come. Bombshell tapes passed to The Sunreveal senior civil servants secretly pledging to continue spending taxpayers’ cash propping up Brussels defence and …
- Brexit news: Civil servants plan UK to FUND EU army in secret plot …
- https://www.express.co.uk â€º News â€º UK
- 14 hours ago – BREXITEERS were left outraged last night after secret tapes came to light indicating theUK was planning to pay for an EU army after Brexit. … REVEALED: Civil servants plan UK toFUND EU army post Brexit in secret plot caught on tape. BREXITEERS were left outraged last night after secret tapes came to …
- Consider our environment – please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
- NOTICE – This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.Â To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. MPS communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law.Â Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the MPS by email. The MPS accepts no responsibility for unauthorised agreements reached with other employees or agents.Â The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS).
- Find us at:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/metpoliceuk
- Twitter: @metpoliceuk