- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: 12/02/2016 22:46:40 GMT Standard Time
Subj: EU Commissioners Oath & Privy Oath
Lord Tebbit asked Her Majesty’s Government, Why they have been unable to inform members of the public who have inquired the reason for the repeal of the Treason Act 1795 during the passage of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.
Lord Stoddard of Swindon, ‘My Lords, I suppose that this could not possibly have anything to do with the fact that the European Union Commissioners affirm an Oath of Allegiance to the European Union. If they do so, they swear allegiance to somebody other than Her Majesty the Queen, which I understand in itself would be treasonable’.
Is it appropriate for a former EU Commissioner to sit in the Cabinet having sworn, when he became a Commissioner, not to allow questions of national allegiance to affect him?
Privy Council Oath, or oath as a European Commissioner to be unmoved by national considerations?
……the most damning of which being the continual support of the EU and the electorate’s misinformation by government and parliament alike, regarding our continuing membership of the EU.
You have consistently chosen to evade and dismiss the following:
‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. So help me God.’– Bill of Rights 1689 which is directly linked to the monarch’s Coronation Oath.
Note to Mr Mandelson. How is it possible to acknowledge the solemn swearing of this oath while, at the very same time, breaking it
EU Commissioners Oath
“I solemnly undertake:
*to respect the Treaties and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union in the fulfilment of my duties;
*to be completely independent in carrying out my responsibilities, in the general interest of the Union;
*in the performance of my tasks neither to seek nor to take instructions from any Government or from any other institution. body, office or entity;
*to refrain from any action incompatible with my duties or the performance of my tasks.
“I formally note the undertaking of each Member State to respect this principle and not to seek to influence Members of the ‘Commission in the performance of their tasks’
I further undertake to respect, both during and after my term of office, the obligations arising therefrom, and in particular to duty to behave with integrity and discretion as regards the acceptance, after I have ceased to hold office, of certain appointments or benefits
Now you know why our House of Lords is stuffed with EU pension supporters and why they continue to support the EU regardless of country of origin
- If we go down the road of ‘treason’, then please be reminded that the Wilson Labour government did, in 1970, pave the way for the UK to join the EU by repealing the most part of Magna Carta which, for nearly 800 years, stood as our constitution. The very act of repealing Magna Carta, apart from being an act of treason, nullified any and all matters of legislation from the date onward. The constitutional ramifications include the annulment of every treaty with the EU, every trade agreement, every piece of legislation by the government and every high court, county court, magistrates court decision. In effect this country has had no legitimate government since 1970.
- 2018 – 007 EU intends to control all artistic activities and copyright 3 February, 2018
- 2018 – 006 EU intends to control all journalists with an EU Press Card 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 005 EU intend all copyright to become the property of the EU on expiry 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 004 Freedom of the press and the Parole Board 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 003 THE HISTORY of the EU 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 002 More on Common Purpose 1 January, 2018
- 2018 – 001 How the Gov lied to the British people to join the EU 31 December, 2017
- 2017 -60 How schools have improved since 1950 14 December, 2017
- (no title) 14 December, 2017
- 2017 – 059 Operation Mockingbird 1 December, 2017