- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: 12/02/2016 22:46:40 GMT Standard Time
Subj: EU Commissioners Oath & Privy Oath
Lord Tebbit asked Her Majesty’s Government, Why they have been unable to inform members of the public who have inquired the reason for the repeal of the Treason Act 1795 during the passage of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.
Lord Stoddard of Swindon, ‘My Lords, I suppose that this could not possibly have anything to do with the fact that the European Union Commissioners affirm an Oath of Allegiance to the European Union. If they do so, they swear allegiance to somebody other than Her Majesty the Queen, which I understand in itself would be treasonable’.
Is it appropriate for a former EU Commissioner to sit in the Cabinet having sworn, when he became a Commissioner, not to allow questions of national allegiance to affect him?
Privy Council Oath, or oath as a European Commissioner to be unmoved by national considerations?
……the most damning of which being the continual support of the EU and the electorate’s misinformation by government and parliament alike, regarding our continuing membership of the EU.
You have consistently chosen to evade and dismiss the following:
‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. So help me God.’– Bill of Rights 1689 which is directly linked to the monarch’s Coronation Oath.
Note to Mr Mandelson. How is it possible to acknowledge the solemn swearing of this oath while, at the very same time, breaking it
EU Commissioners Oath
“I solemnly undertake:
*to respect the Treaties and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union in the fulfilment of my duties;
*to be completely independent in carrying out my responsibilities, in the general interest of the Union;
*in the performance of my tasks neither to seek nor to take instructions from any Government or from any other institution. body, office or entity;
*to refrain from any action incompatible with my duties or the performance of my tasks.
“I formally note the undertaking of each Member State to respect this principle and not to seek to influence Members of the ‘Commission in the performance of their tasks’
I further undertake to respect, both during and after my term of office, the obligations arising therefrom, and in particular to duty to behave with integrity and discretion as regards the acceptance, after I have ceased to hold office, of certain appointments or benefits
Now you know why our House of Lords is stuffed with EU pension supporters and why they continue to support the EU regardless of country of origin
- 2017 – 026 Who was responsible for Grenfell Tower. 2 July, 2017
- 017 – 025 3 US presidents and illegal migrants 29 June, 2017
- 2017 – 024 GERMAN-ISLAM CONNECTION GOES BACK TO WW1 29 June, 2017
- 2017 – 023 Lord Walsingham’s Witness to History on the origins of the EU 29 June, 2017
- 2017 – 022 Global Warming is Fake Science 18 June, 2017
- 2017 – 021 Did Tory Remainers sabotage May’s election? 10 June, 2017
- 2017 – 020 Hidden costs of the EU 8 June, 2017
- 2017 – 019 The European Union’s Evil Pedigree – Berlin 1942 by Edward Spalton 14 May, 2017
- 2017 – 018 New book a must read Brave New Europe 11 May, 2017
- 2017 – 017 How Germany and France conspired against Britain when the EU started 5 May, 2017