Very simply stated
A guy looked at my Corvette the other day and said I wonder how many people could have been fed for the money that sports car cost.
I replied I am not sure, it fed a lot of families in Bowling Green, Kentucky who built it, it fed the people who make the tires, it fed the people who made the components that went into it,
It fed the people in the copper mine who mined the copper for the wires, it fed people in Decatur IL at Caterpillar who make the trucks that haul the copper ore. It fed the trucking people who hauled it from the plant to the dealer and fed the people working at the dealership and their families. BUT,… I have to admit, I guess I really don’t know how many people it fed.
That is the difference between capitalism and welfare mentality.
When you buy something you put money in people’s pockets, and give them dignity for their skills.
When you give someone something for nothing, you rob them of their dignity and self worth.
Capitalism is freely giving your money in exchange for something of value.
Socialism is taking your money against your will and shoving something down your throat that you never asked for.
- 2018 – 007 EU intends to control all artistic activities and copyright 3 February, 2018
- 2018 – 006 EU intends to control all journalists with an EU Press Card 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 005 EU intend all copyright to become the property of the EU on expiry 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 004 Freedom of the press and the Parole Board 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 003 THE HISTORY of the EU 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 002 More on Common Purpose 1 January, 2018
- 2018 – 001 How the Gov lied to the British people to join the EU 31 December, 2017
- 2017 -60 How schools have improved since 1950 14 December, 2017
- (no title) 14 December, 2017
- 2017 – 059 Operation Mockingbird 1 December, 2017