Very simply stated
A guy looked at my Corvette the other day and said I wonder how many people could have been fed for the money that sports car cost.
I replied I am not sure, it fed a lot of families in Bowling Green, Kentucky who built it, it fed the people who make the tires, it fed the people who made the components that went into it,
It fed the people in the copper mine who mined the copper for the wires, it fed people in Decatur IL at Caterpillar who make the trucks that haul the copper ore. It fed the trucking people who hauled it from the plant to the dealer and fed the people working at the dealership and their families. BUT,… I have to admit, I guess I really don’t know how many people it fed.
That is the difference between capitalism and welfare mentality.
When you buy something you put money in people’s pockets, and give them dignity for their skills.
When you give someone something for nothing, you rob them of their dignity and self worth.
Capitalism is freely giving your money in exchange for something of value.
Socialism is taking your money against your will and shoving something down your throat that you never asked for.
- 2017 – 058 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU 12 November, 2017
- 2017 – 057 The National Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Vegetables 1 November, 2017
- 2017 – 055 The Spanish experience with the EU 29 October, 2017
- 2017 – 054 The very serious threat of the EU army having control in UK post Brexit 26 October, 2017
- 2017 – 053 Was Randolf Churchill hoodwinked by Bromley Council? 25 October, 2017
- 2017 – 052 EU press card to control all journalists 16 October, 2017
- 2017 – 051 Hammond blocking Brexit 15 October, 2017
- 2017 – 050 How the EU is leading the UK into a negotiating quick sand 13 October, 2017
- 2017 – 049 Driving Awareness course – poor and dangerous advice 12 October, 2017
- 2017 – 048 The sinister EU Defense Union. 11 October, 2017