Very simply stated
A guy looked at my Corvette the other day and said I wonder how many people could have been fed for the money that sports car cost.
I replied I am not sure, it fed a lot of families in Bowling Green, Kentucky who built it, it fed the people who make the tires, it fed the people who made the components that went into it,
It fed the people in the copper mine who mined the copper for the wires, it fed people in Decatur IL at Caterpillar who make the trucks that haul the copper ore. It fed the trucking people who hauled it from the plant to the dealer and fed the people working at the dealership and their families. BUT,… I have to admit, I guess I really don’t know how many people it fed.
That is the difference between capitalism and welfare mentality.
When you buy something you put money in people’s pockets, and give them dignity for their skills.
When you give someone something for nothing, you rob them of their dignity and self worth.
Capitalism is freely giving your money in exchange for something of value.
Socialism is taking your money against your will and shoving something down your throat that you never asked for.
- 2017 – 019 The European Union’s Evil Pedigree – Berlin 1942 by Edward Spalton 14 May, 2017
- 2017 – 018 New book a must read Brave New Europe 11 May, 2017
- 2017 – 017 How Germany and France conspired against Britain when the EU started 5 May, 2017
- 2017 – 016 EU to confiscate all copyright and control all artistic activities. 2 May, 2017
- 2017 – 015 BRITISH POLITICS 2017. LIES, MORE LIES, DECEITS AND RIPOFFS. 30 April, 2017
- 2017 – 014 Bilderberg attendees 25 April, 2017
- 2017 – 013 All posts in the Europrobe 23 April, 2017
- 2017 – 012 Lord Kilmuir’s letter to Heath 1972 9 April, 2017
- 2017 – 011 All Common Purpose alumini 7 April, 2017
- 2017 – 010 Critique of May and Brexit by a real expert. 7 April, 2017