Fishing and Immigration firstname.lastname@example.org 11/2021
If you find this article has merit please forward on to all your contacts and especially your MP.
These solutions could run in conjunction with the Rwandan operation and any other solution and would not need a parliamentary vote or ECHR approval to implement. The UK must either leave the ECHR or change the law that it is only advisary and UK law has uktimate authority. This proposal is also a safe way to remove those already here who should not be here.
The following rules to apply to all commercial fishermen in UK waters whether UK fishermen or from the EU in the interests of ‘fairness.
Please forward this post on to all your contacts and your MP.
First – there can be no solution to the illegal migration while we are still under the authority of the Europeann Court of Human Rights and the UN Migration Pact. The ECHR was a separate stand alone body when set up in 1951. Since then it has been steadily and stealthly taken over (hijacked) by the EU and is now completely under the EU control (read http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2012-019-european-court-of-human-rights/ )
The overarching principle with fishing in UK waters is that the UK has complete sovereignty over its waters and any concessions are at the sole discretion of the UK. It is not acceptable that the license to fish in UK water to be dictated by the French. The UK will dictate the conditions of the license and the EU will have accept it if they want access to UK fishing grounds.
This solution will not need ECHR approval as it is ‘voluntary’ so cannot be illegal. It will also solve the problem of how to remove from the UK the illegal migrants already here.
To achieve this it is first necessary to leave the European Court of Human Rights (read http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2012-019-european-court-of-human-rights/ ) and establish a UK CHR. Also if the French want a concession from the UK to fish our waters they must give the UK what the UK wants in return.
read also to see why it is so difficult to leave the ECHR http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2020-11-the-appointment-of-judges-and-magistrates/
If someone arrives at Gatwick without papers they are not sent to a hotel but returned on the next aircraft to where they came from.
- There is a crisis in North Sea fishing stocks due to overfishing and species depletion. This is a prime reason given for this proposal.
- All Fishing in UK waters to be under the authority of a UK Fishing Authority (UKFA).
- The EU fishermen to be given temporary discretionary access to British waters to enable them to reduce their fishing fleet in an orderly manner. A concession that was not given to British fishermen when the UK joined the EU.
- All fishing boats registered in the UK must be owned and crewed by British nationals or other crewmen with a limited life working visas.
- The total annuial catch of fish to be harvested in UK waters is to be assessed annually by a UK scientific department of the UKFA and applied to both UK and EU fishing boats. An EU representative may attend as an observer only.
- Total annual catch for all EU boats to be limited by UKFA and where one EU boat catches an excess of his allotted catch harvest or a super trawler catches a vast haul then it reduces the catch for other EU boats are allowed to catch the following year. The EU to be responsible to allocate the harvest to each EU fisherman from their allotted total annual catch and to inform the UKFA of their allocated harvest .
- UK boats can catch an equal tonnage of fish in EU waters as EU boats can catch in UK waters.
- An annual license per boat to fish in UK waters at a cost of £5000 (?) a year for UK and EU fishermen to fund the conservation necessities issued by the UKFA. It can be reclaimed as a legitimate business expense by a UK fishermen from the UK Inland Revenue and the EU fishermen to reclaim their £5000 from the EU Inland Revenue.
- A similar license required by UK fishermen to fish in EU waters.
- The number of licenses available for EU fishermen can be open for them to bid for can they reclaim their license and bid fee from their home EU Inland Revenue
- The certificate to be in English and the EU to be responsible for translating. Review all the EU applications for a license and reject any with spelling mistakes, wrong colour ink, translation errors etc.
- The number of annually reducing licenses and harvest issued to EU boats and time scale is to be at the complete discretion of the UK Fisheries and fish stocks.
- Annual harvest taken by EU Boats and licenses issued to the EU boats to be incrementally reduced each year and transferred to the UK fishing fleet to enable the EU fisheries to gradually adapt to the new fishing climate.
- Where super trawlers make a massive catch then that reduces what other EU boats can catch.
- The license would limit what the EU and UK fisherman can catch to prevent species depletion.
- Licenses awarded to UK fishermen cannot be sold on to EU or any non UK fishermen – only other UK working fishermen and family cooperatives but not corporates.
- Government loans to UK fishermen to get new boats etc.
- No correlation between EU and UK annual harvest
- Unintentional overfish by an EU boat to be cross decked onto a UK boat or landed at a UK port- not dumped overboard.
- To be granted a license to fish the EU Fishermen must have documented proof they have historically fished in UK waters.
- The boat must be fitted with a tracker (with a unique signal linked to the licence) and the UKFA informed of the intention to fish, where and when before being given permission to commence fishing.
- Fishing in UK waters to be monitored by drone and satellite of fishing in UK waters to be by a UK company in the UK with UK staff and paid for out of the license fee.
- When the fishing trip is completed all fishing boats, UK and EU, must check-in at a UK port, or at sea, to verify its catch is within the license before a UK boat is unloaded or an EU boat before returning to the EU for unloading there. On board inspection can be by a UKFA personel at sea.
- The UKFA to have the right to board and inspect any fishing boat at any time as a condition of the license anywhere in UK waters and before they leave UK waters.
- At the end of each fishing trip into UK waters all EU boats must then return to the EU ‘voluntarily’ taking with them with 5 to 25 illegal immigrants (depending on the size of the boat) that came from the EU, whether by lorry, sea or air, if they want a license to fish in UK waters – migrants to be collected from a UK port. The boat owner must sign the licence to agree that he will voluntarily ensure his boat collects and voluntarily returns the illegal migrants. No need for the European Court of Human Rights or lawyers to get involved as the EU fishermen are doing it voluntarily.
- They would be given a Knapsack with food and water and a one man tent (manufactured in the UK) and train ticket to Paris or Brussels and a map of how to get from the train station to the Processing center.
- The processing center would move from Dover to Paris and Brussels for all refugees and potential migrants.
- There is absolutely no need for potential migrants to risk drowning in the Channel when they can stay dry and safe at this Processing Centre.
- This is a rigid condition of being granted a license to which the EU fishermen will need to sign ‘voluntarily’ (I.E. they can either volunteer to take the migrants and get the licence or they can refuse and then not get the licence.) No return of migrants no licence. Rather like having to join the ECHR if your are in the EU – it is ‘voluntary’ but you do not have a choice.
- This can be done without reference to the ECHR.
- This is a way to remove illegal migrants who have managed to evade the correct and legal procedure
- If any solicitor demands a legal review it can only mean that he did not do a proper job first time for any reason then they have one shot only using Legal Aid or nowinnofee and if they fail they become liably for all the legal costs of the government. Lawyers are supposed to be experts. They should get their case right first time and not have several goes if they kep getting their cases wrong.
- When all the illegal migrants have been returned to the EU and the concessionary period has ended the EU fishermen can bid for the limited number of licences we decide to allow.
- It should be understood that it is not illegal to cross the Channel. Many yachtsmen do so to go for lunch then go back home. What is illegal is to stay there without a visa.
- It is illegal to land in the UK without a passport or papers. Anyone who does must be considered illegal.
- What about ‘genuine’ refugees? Open 2 migrant processing offices in the UK Embassies, or buy suitable warehouses, in Paris and Brussels instead of Dover as the only place to process the migrants and asylum seekers. All illegals in the UK would need to do is to get to a UK fishing port for a free trip to France to than travel to Paris where their claim can be assessed. If thay have no papers a simple DNA swab from the inside of their cheek would reveal their origins. More in Protocol 2.
- Any illegal migrant coming to the UK from the EU on a UK or EU fishing boat, lorry or aircraft will result in that boat, aircraft or lorry being impounded with a heavy fine and imprisonment of the skipper/driver/pilot and no further licenses allowed to that fishing company or transport company.
- The travel company to be responsible for the migrant to have the correct paperwork before allowing them to travel to the UK.
- If the UKFA decides to allow future licenses for EU boats the EU boats will have to bid for them. Licenses are not an entitlement. They are a temporary concession. Possibility of future liences at the UKFA discretion.
- Any attempt by the EU to exploit the licenses for petty reasons should result in the UK canceling all licenses issued to the EU.
- Fish Quotas to be initially the same for UK and EU. France to decide how much each EU boat can catch from to total quota. UK quota to increase each year and EU quota to reduce each year until the UK has 100%. However a limited number of licenses could then be for EU fishermen that they have to bid for when the initial period is over.
- House illegal migrants in waiting in the UK in Mosques. Renew the 1679 Billeting Act to give this legal status,
- To achieve this it is first neccessary to leave the EU Human Rights Act and establish our own one, leave the UN Migrants Pact, which we never agreed to join, and leave Dublin 111 and Marrakech Migration Pact
- This solution does not need to go through parliament or be vetted by the legal profession but just needs a slight alteration to the Fishing Licences.
- Protocol 2
- Another alternative could be to set up a charity in France (L’Association de Sauvage en Mer de France the LASMF) to buy a French registered and flagged ship and convert it to save illegal migrants from drowning on the French side of the Channel. Ship to be named ‘Sauvetage en Mer’. funded by EU public donation and UK donations.
- Once on board they would immediately be subject to French law and can be taken straight to France. If a UK ship has a duty to bring any rescued illegals they save to the UK then France has an equal duty to bring the illegals saved on a French vessel to France.
- Fit a frame on the stern that can be used to raise the inflateable out of the water so the migrants can walk straight to a door in the stern instead of risking falling in the sea.
- The ship will be controlled and crewed by all who are British born Anglofiles and fluent in French.
- The inflateable boat organisers and the boat pilots subject to draconian penalties (25 years in prison with no parole) if identified.
- The LASMF would be financed by volutary donations and perhaps those currently donating to the RNLI would transfer their donations to the LASMF instead.
- When Le Suavetage en Mer is not saving migrants from drowning the UKFA can hire it for fisheries protection duties as a means of financing it with the money from the EU Inland Revenue?
- Le Suavetage en Mer may have to have armed guards on board to prevent the RNLI boarding and press ganging the migrants to take them the Dover.
- The rescued are then given a knapsack (made in the UK) with water, food, a train ticket to Paris or Brussels and 50 Euros with a map showing how to get from the station to the UK Visa office as per Protocol 1.
- A high speed assesment if the potential migrant has a job to come to, accommodation arranged, health insurance and financially self supporting.
- Promote a rumour that Great White sharks have now been spotted in the channel due to Global Warming who are very partial to feet and legs hanging over the sides of inflatables.
- Another alterative would be for the British Givernment rent hotels in France for the ‘refugees’?
If all these people coming here on dinghies are doing so as they speak English and have family there, why do the Boarder force need to employ interpreters? and why are their family not paying for their board and lodgings?
- Mick Greenhough 4 10 2021