More info being added
Origins of the EU moved to http://www.shieldcrest.co.uk/mick-greenhough.html
Is the EU Democratic?
The BBC continually describes the EU as democratic. Well, is it?
What is the difference between a police state and a democratic state?
An Oligarchic/Police State
- An Oligarch of an unelected ‘Elite’ who are effectively the ‘State’.
- Any elected parliament has no power.
- System run by a complicit Civil Service.
- No criticism of the State permitted.
- The State controls all social activities.
- Press and media controlled by the State.
- Police answerable to the State.
- Citizens monitored by State Security.
- Police can arrest anyone without needing a warrant or evidence.
- All citizens required to carry an ID card.
- Local informers report on neighbours.
- Citizens are guilty until they can prove their innocence.
A Democratic State
- Citizens can stand for any political position and vote for any party.
- The Civil Service is strictly neutral.
- Vote by secret ballot to remove or keep the government of the day.
- The government is required to give a truthful answer to any question.
- Citizens are innocent until proven guilty and arrested only with a warrant.
- Police and judiciary independent of government.
- Press and media free from government control.
- Citizens have freedom of speech, movement and religion.
Comparison of an Oligarchic/Police State with the EU
- Government by an unelected Elite who cannot be voted out – yes
- Any elected parliament has little or no power – yes
- System run by a pampered and compliant Civil Service – yes
- No criticism of State permitted – moving that way
- All commercial and social activities controlled by the State – desired
- Press and Media controlled by the State – moving that way
- Police and Security Forces answerable to the State – yes
- Citizens continually monitored by Security – coming
- Police can arrest anyone without a warrant or evidence – yes
- All citizens required to carry an ID card – yes
- Local informers to report on their neighbours – now in embryonic form (€30 Million allocated for this)
- Citizens are guilty until they can prove their innocence – yes – Corpus Juris
- Licences required for nearly every activity – moving that way
- Officials are unaccountable and immune from prosecution – becoming more so
The EU was designed to be completely undemocratic. The Origins of the EU shows why (appendix 17).
As yet, much of the EU list is embryonic – but the clear conclusion is that this is a bloodless coup that has the potential to become a police state.©
Vladimir Bukovksy, the 63-year old former Soviet dissident, who spent 12 years in Soviet prisons, fears that the European Union is on its way to becoming another Soviet Union. In a speech he delivered in Brussels, Mr Bukovsky called the EU a monster that must be destroyed, the sooner the better, before it develops into a fully-fledged totalitarian state (appendix 18)).
Clearly, a structure is being set up that will be an authoritarian state. There will be no mechanism to prevent it, sooner or later, from becoming a full-blown police state.
Please forward on to all your contacts. References eg 2012 – 018 are in www. theeuroprobe.org
How valid is all this?
You can check for yourself. What I have done is put the evidence in a line and looked along it to see where it points.
see also eu-facts.org/en/background/…
© Mick Greenhough 2012