“Greenhouse Gases” Have A Profound Effect On The Climate
“Greenhouse gases” have a profound effect on the climate as can be seen in every climate system that has a high concentration of water vapor (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2)—the two “most potent ‘greenhouse gases’”. Here are some photos:
The climate change that water vapor brings, far from being catastrophic, is quite the opposite. Water vapor brings an otherwise dead biosphere to life and makes it lush and green and, as we will see, even cools it down somewhat. What about carbon dioxide? Take a look:
It is such a scientific certainty that higher concentrations of carbon dioxide promote robust plant growth that commercial gardeners pump carbon dioxide into their greenhouses up to levels > 3 times higher than is currently present in the open atmosphere.
“In general, carbon dioxide supplementation of 1,000 ppm during the day when vents are closed is recommended [to bring the total concentration up to 1,300.]”Carbon Dioxide In Greenhouses, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
If we were to look at pictures that compare the Arabian Desert to Bangladesh or the Nairobi Desert to the Congo the result would be the same. It is incontrovertible that water vapor and carbon dioxide bring life into a climate system as can be seen in the lush eco-systems of New Zealand, Bangladesh and the Congo compared to the deserts in Nevada, Saudi Arabia and Nairobi and it is no mystery as to why.
Water vapor in high enough concentrations condenses into clouds, which produce rain that drenches the soil. Plants, using the sun’s energy, pull carbon dioxide out of the air and water out of the soil to create carbohydrates and oxygen—the food that animals eat and the air that they breathe.
- 2017 – 008 Is May a champion for UK? Bob Lomas 24 March, 2017
- 2017 007 EU FORGETTING THE LESSONS OF THE PAST 7 March, 2017
- 2017 – 006 Brave New Europe? 5 March, 2017
- 2017 – 005 UK bureaucrats plot to lock UK into EU post Brexit 19 February, 2017
- 2017 – 004 MCCARRAN-WALTER ACT OF 1952 AUTHORISES TRUMP’S POLICY ON IMMIGRATION People 1 February, 2017
- 2017 – 003 Some non Brits who voted in the Petition to stop Trump visiting UK 31 January, 2017
- 2017 – 002 24 January, 2017
- 2017 – 001 White Tribes 24 January, 2017
- 2016 – 085 Statement by Peter Thorneycroft on 1972 ECAct when Chairman of the Conservative party 9 January, 2017
- 2016 – 084 Difference between Capitalism and Socialism 29 December, 2016