by Soeren Kern
October 11, 2015
According to a classified document, the German government now estimates that Germany will receive as many as 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, including 920,000 in the last quarter of 2015 alone. With family reunifications, the actual number of asylum seekers could swell to more than 7 million. Separately, German authorities now estimate that at least 290,000 migrants and refugees have entered the country without being registered.
“The behavior of these highly delinquent youths towards police officers can be characterized as aggressive, disrespectful and condescending. … When they are arrested, they resist and assault [police officers]. The youths have no respect for state institutions.” — Confidential report, leaked to Die Welt.
In Berlin, a classified police report revealed that a dozen Arab clans hold reign over the city’s criminal underworld. The report says the clans, which are dedicated to dealing drugs, robbing banks and burglarizing department stores, run a “parallel justice system” in which they resolve disputes among themselves with mediators from other crime families. If the state gets involved, the clans use cash payments or threats of violence to influence witnesses.
“For years the policy has been to leave the population in the dark about the actual crime situation… The citizens are being played for fools.” — AndrÃƒÂ© Schulz, head of the Association of Criminal Police.
According to the President of the German Police Union, “In Berlin or in the north of Duisburg there are neighborhoods where colleagues hardly dare to stop a car — because they know that they’ll be surrounded by 40 or 50 men.” These attacks amount to a “deliberate challenge to the authority of the state — attacks in which the perpetrators are expressing their contempt for our society.”
Asylum seekers are driving a surge in violent crime in cities and towns across Germany. German authorities, however, are downplaying the lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.
A confidential police report leaked to a German newspaper reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 a day Ã¢€€â€ is is only the tip of the iceberg, as many crimes are either not resolved or not reported.
The current spike in crime — including rapes, sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking — comes amid a record-breaking influx of refugees from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Western Balkans.
According to a classified document obtained by the German newspaper, Bild, the government now estimates that Germany will receive as many as 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, including 920,000 in the last quarter of 2015 alone. This figure is nearly double the previous estimate, from August, which was 800,000 for all of 2015. By comparison, Germany received 202,000 asylum seekers in all of 2014.
The document warns that with family reunifications, the actual number of asylum seekers could swell to more than seven million, based on the assumption that individuals whose applications are approved will bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany.
Separately, German authorities now estimate that at least 290,000 migrants and refugees have entered the country without being registered and whose whereabouts are unknown.
According to the latest UN figures, of the 579,617 refugees/migrants who have entered the EU by sea so far this year, 69% have been adult men. Above, some of the hundreds of migrants who arrived in Munich on September 12, 2015.
With more than 10,000 new migrants entering Germany every day, observers warn that crime in the country is sure to snowball. Experts say that many of the migrants will never be integratedinto German society because they lack even the most basic skills to find work in the country. Some are warning of the establishment of parallel societies across Germany in which shiftless migrants are sustained by a volatile mix of taxpayer-funded social welfare handouts and crime.
Migrants are becoming increasingly unruly in their disrespect for German law. On September 11, for example, two asylum seekers from Libya attempted to shoplift items from a Netto-Markt grocery store in Freiberg, a town in the state of Saxony. After the men were caught with the merchandise by a security guard, they became violent and managed to escape.
A short while later, the men returned to the store with a machete and pepper spray, and began threatening the employees. When police arrived at the scene, the men attacked the officers, who fired warning shots into the air. One of the migrants was arrested; the other escaped.
Within hours, the detained man — a 27-year-old being housed at taxpayer expense in a refugee shelter in Freiberg — was released without charge. The next morning, the two men returned to the grocery store, pulled a knife and threatened to behead the employees.
According to local media, public prosecutors instructed police to release the men because they did not use force during the initial act of shoplifting. “The deeds could not be classified under the offense of robbery or predatory theft because the accused did not use violence or the threat of violence to carry out their act,” a spokesperson said. In any event, he added, the men do not need to be detained because, as asylum seekers, they do not pose a significant risk of flight from justice.
Freiberg Mayor Sven KrÃƒÂ¼ger, of the center-left Social Democrats, publicly denounced the judicial inaction. “Words fail me,” he said. “I have no comprehension of our justice system; it released the offender. Yesterday he threatened employees and police. We cannot protect our citizens in this way, and the work of the police is wasted effort.”
Local media report that the incident at the Netto-Markt is not an isolated event: that acts of shoplifting committed by migrants are becoming a fact of daily life in Freiberg, and the shoplifters seldom face consequences.
In early September, a supermarket cashier in the town was punched in the face by migrants after she tried to stop a brawl between asylum seekers inside her store. The manager of another store said that he has been verbally abused and spat at by migrants, and has been forced to hire a private security service to reduce losses from shoplifting by migrants.
In Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany, police say they are helpless to confront a spike in crimes committed by young migrants from North Africa. Hamburg is now home to more than 1,000 so-called unaccompanied minor migrants (minderjÃƒÂ¤hrige unbegleitete FlÃƒÂ¼chtlinge, MUFL), most of whom live on the streets and apparently engage in all manner of criminal acts.
A confidential report, leaked to the German newspaper, Die Welt, reveals that Hamburg police have effectively capitulated to the migrant youths, who outnumber and overwhelm them. The document states:
“Even the smallest issue can quickly lead to aggressive offensive and defensive behavior. The youths come together in groups to stand up for each other and also to fight each other…
“When dealing with others, the youths are often irreverent and show a lack of respect for local values Ã¢€â€¹Ã¢€â€¹and norms. s. The youths congregate mainly in the downtown area, where they can be seen almost every day. During the daytime, they hang out mostly in the St. George district, but in the evenings they carry out their activities in the Binnenalster, Flora- and Sternschanzenpark and St. Pauli [all across central Hamburg]. They usually appear in groups; up to 30 youths have been observed on weekend nights in St. Pauli. The behavior of these highly delinquent youths towards police officers can be characterized as aggressive, disrespectful and condescending. They are signaling that they are indifferent to police measures…
“The youths quickly become conspicuous, mainly in the domains of pickpocketing or street robbery. They also break into homes and vehicles, but the crimes are often reported as trespassing or vandalism because the youths are just looking for a place to sleep. Shoplifting for obtaining food is commonplace. When they are arrested, they resist and assault [the police officers]. The youths have no respect for state institutions.”
The paper reports that German authorities are reluctant to deport the youths back to their countries of origin because they are minors. As a result, as more unaccompanied minors arrive in Hamburg each day, the crime problem not only persists, but continues to grow.
Meanwhile, in a bid to save the city’s tourism industry, Hamburg police have launched a crackdown on purse-snatchers. More than 20,000 purses — roughly 55 a day Ã¢€€â€ are stolen in the city each year. r. According to Norman GroÃƒŸmann, the director of the federal police inspector’s office in Hamburg, 90% of the purses are stolen by males between the ages of 20 and 30 who come from North Africa or the Balkans.
In Stuttgart, police are fighting a losing battle against hundreds of asylum seekers from Gambia who are openly trafficking drugs on the city’s streets. At the same time, migrant gangs from North Africa are dedicated to the fine art of pickpocketing. Police say that one out of four migrants housed at a refugee shelter in nearby Remstal have been accused of theft.
In Dresden, migrants from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia have effectively taken control over the iconic Wiener Platz, a large public square in front of the central train station. There they sell drugs andpickpocket passersby, usually with impunity. Police raids on the square have become a game of whack-a-mole, with a never-ending number of migrants replacing those who have been arrested.
A local newspaper editorial expressed shock at the state of affairs in downtown Dresden:
“The central train station is normally a city’s business card, at the same time it is also a magnet for dubious activities…
“But a visit to the site yesterday leaves one shuddering: desperate businesses, intimidated employees, shocked passersby — dealers selling their drugs in front of their eyes. This has created a climate of fear —â€ and it must be swiftly countered.
“It cannot be that a gang of young men lays claim to an entire area to operate their illegal business. The Wiener Platz is a major entry point to Dresden…. Thousands of people — commuters and tourists — walk lk lk along there every day. They should be able to feel safe…
In Berlin, a classified police report leaked to the German newspaper, Bild, revealed that a dozen Arab clans hold reign over the city’s criminal underworld. The report says the clans, which are dedicated to dealing drugs, robbing banks and burglarizing department stores, run a “parallel justice system” in which they resolve disputes among themselves with mediators from other crime families. If the German state gets involved, the clans use cash payments or threats of violence to influence witnesses.
Separately, a politically incorrect police report leaked to the German newspaper, Der Tagesspiegel,revealed that more than 80% of the violent crimes registered in Berlin are committed by non-Germans.
At the same time, thousands of police officers in Berlin are no longer being allowed to carry guns because of cuts to the budget for mandatory firearms training.
In Duisburg, spiraling levels of violent crime perpetrated by immigrants from the Middle East and the Balkans are turning parts the city into “areas of lawlessness” — areas that are becoming de facto “no-go” zones for police, according to a confidential police report leaked to the German newsmagazine, Der Spiegel.
Duisburg, a key industrial city that has a total population of around 500,000, is home to an estimated 60,000 Muslims, mostly from Turkey. This total makes it one of the most Islamized cities in Germany. In recent years, however, thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians (including Sinti and Roma “gypsies”) have flocked to Duisburg. This combination has been creating a volatile ethno-religious cauldron.
According to Der Spiegel:
“There are districts where immigrant gangs are taking over entire metro trains for themselves. Native residents and business people are being intimidated and silenced. People taking trams during the evening and nighttime describe their experiences as ‘living nightmares.’ Policemen, and especially policewomen, are subject to ‘high levels of aggressiveness and disrespect.’
“In the medium term, nothing will change, according to the report. The reasons for this: the high rate of unemployment, the lack of job prospects for immigrants without qualifications for the German labor market and ethnic tensions among migrants. The Duisburg police department now wants to reinforce its presence on the streets and track offenders more consistently.
“Experts have warned for some time that problem neighborhoods could become no-go areas. The president of the German Police Union, Rainer Wendt, toldSpiegel Online years ago: ‘In Berlin or in the north of Duisburg there are neighborhoods where colleagues hardly dare to stop a car — because they know that they’ll be surrounded by 40 or 50 men.’ These attacks amount to a ‘deliberate challenge to the authority of the state — attacks in which the perpetrators are expressing their contempt for our society.'”
The steady flow of leaked police reports seems to indicate that police are losing patience with the state-sponsored multicultural policies that are making Germany increasingly more unsafe.
German authorities have repeatedly been accused of underreporting the true scale of the crime problem in the country. For example, according to the head of the association of criminal police (Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, BDK), AndrÃƒÂ© Schulz, up to 90% of the sex crimes committed in Germany in 2014 do not appear in the official statistics. He said:
“For years the policy has been to leave the [German] population in the dark about the actual crime situation… The citizens are being played for fools. Rather than tell the truth, they [government officials] are evading responsibility and passing blame onto the citizens and the police.”
Schultz also warned that, based on past experience, fully 10% of the migrant population will end up being involved in criminal activity, including theft, assault or drugs. This implies that with the massive influx of migrants in 2015, Germany is effectively importing 100,000 additional criminals into the country.
Meanwhile, crime reports use all manner of politically correct euphemisms to describe foreign suspects without using the terms “migrant” or “Muslim migrant.”
On October 7, for example, an 86-year-old woman had her purse stolen by a man with “dark hair” (dunklen Haaren) in Bad Urach. Also on October 7, three “southerners” (SÃƒÂ¼dlÃƒÂ¤nder) robbed a clothing store in Fellbach.
On October 6, an 89-year-old woman in Darmstadt was robbed by two men who spoke German with an “Eastern European accent” (osteuropÃƒÂ¤ischem Akzent). On October 5, a 72-year-old man was robbedby three people with a “brownish skin” (brÃƒÂ¤unliche Haut) in Stuttgart.
On October 2, a 64-year-old woman had her purse stolen by two women with “black hair” (schwarze Haare) in GieÃƒŸen. On October 1, a 24-year-old man was robbed at knifepoint by two “dark skinned” (dunkelhÃƒÂ¤utig) men in Wiesloch.
On September 11, a 16-year-old girl was raped by a man with “a dark skin type” (dunklem Hauttyp) close to a refugee shelter in the Bavarian town of Mering. On August 30, a 21-year-old man was robbedby two men speaking “broken German” (gebrochenem Deutsch) in Karlsruhe.
On August 30, a 24-year-old man was assaulted by a man with a “southern appearance” (sÃƒÂ¼dlÃƒÂ¤ndischem Aussehen) at a gas station in Ludwigsburg. On August 30, a 33-year-old man was attackedwith pepper spray and robbed by two men with a “southern appearance” (sÃƒÂ¼dlÃƒÂ¤ndisches Erscheinungsbild) in Stuttgart. On August 29, four Germans were assaulted by a man with “short dark hair, dark eyes, southern appearance” (sÃƒÂ¼dlÃƒÂ¤ndisches Aussehen) inÃƒœberlingen, a city on the northern shore of Lake Constance.
On August 29, a 21-year-old man was robbed by two men with “brown skin color” (braune Hautfarbe) in Heidelberg. On August 28, a woman with “long black hair” (schwarzen langen Haaren) stole 1,000 euros from a 95-year-old man and a 93-year-old woman in Sigmaringen, a town in Baden-WÃƒÂ¼rttemberg.
On June 5, a 30-year-old Somali asylum seeker called “Ali S” was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for attempting to rape a 20-year-old woman in Munich. Ali had previously served a seven-year sentence for rape, and had been out of prison for only five months before he attacked again. In an effort to protect the identity of Ali S, the newspaper, MÃƒÂ¼nchner Abendzeitung, referred to him by the more politically correct “Joseph T.”
In a book titled, “The End of Security: Why the Police Can No Longer Protect Us,” author Franz Solms-Laubach writes that German police are becoming increasingly demoralized in the face of spiraling crime. He blames German policymakers for budget cuts and staff reductions that are making it impossible for the police to do their job, namely to protect German citizens and their property.
According to Solms-Laubach, non-Germans make up roughly 10% of the German population, but they commit more than 25% of the crimes. The only solution, he argues, is that migrants must understand that if they commit crimes in Germany, they will be deported.
Soeren Kern is a Senior Fellow at the New York-based Gatestone Institute. He is also Senior Fellow for European Politics at the Madrid-based Grupo de Estudios EstratÃƒÂ©gicos / Strategic Studies Group. Follow him on Facebook and on Twitter. His first book, Global Fire, will be out in early 2016.
- 2023 – 028 EU laws to be repealed 24 January, 2023
- 2022 – 026 Race and DNA 17 December, 2022
- 2022 – 025 A Civil Contingency Order 13 December, 2022
- 2022 – 024 Ted Heath and £1.5 million for getting UK into the EU 9 December, 2022
- 2022 – 023 Where did the concept of Global Warming come from? 8 December, 2022
- 2022 – 022 Central bank digital currency (CBDC) 27 October, 2022
- 2022 – 021 CND marches in the 60s and how it was funded? 7 September, 2022
- 2022 – -020 The Great Reset – What is all about? 6 September, 2022
- 2022 – 019 Mandleson admits importing migrants for votes 1 September, 2022
- 2022 – 018 Nationalisation of UK’s assets 13 August, 2022
- 2022 – 017 Food and houses in the ’40s 11 August, 2022
- 2022 – 016 The cause of the N Ireland protocol 9 August, 2022
- 2022 – 014 The Net Zero scam from the Patriotic Forum 17 July, 2022
- 2022 – 013 Gordon Brown and the industrial raping of Rotherham girls 25 June, 2022
- 2022 – 012 The EU is not bound by the ECHR, so why should the UK be? 24 June, 2022
- 2022 – 011 The Origins of Trade Unions and Labour 21 June, 2022
- 2022 – 010 What is the World Economic Forum? 13 June, 2022
- 2022 – 009 The Kalergi plan to destroy Europe. 30 May, 2022
- 2022 – 008 Archbishop Welby and the Woke Bishops of the Church of England. 27 April, 2022
- 2022 – 007 thelightpaper 25 February, 2022
- 2022 – 006 Klaus Schwab, the Great Reset and its threat to mankind 21 February, 2022
- 2022 – -005 On Klaus Schwab: International Man of Mystery 17 February, 2022
- 2022 – -004 The Cloward Piven strategy 16 February, 2022
- 2022 – 003 Brian Gerrish’s exposure of psychological operations by our government 15 February, 2022
- 2022 – 002 Grenfell Tower and cladding 18 January, 2022
- 2022 – 001 https://campaignforanindependentbritain.org.uk/brexit-claimed-increase-hate-crime/ 6 January, 2022
- 2021 – -42 Harry Miller v the ‘police’ 30 December, 2021
- 2021 – 041 info a short cut to Information you need before you vote next time 10 December, 2021
- 2021 – 040 Smog and CO2 1 November, 2021
- 2021 – 039 Why the panic on CO2 and Net Zero? 26 October, 2021
- 2021 – 038 Two ways to solve illegal immigration and the fishing dispute 4 October, 2021
- 2021 – 037 patrolling French beaches 22 July, 2021
- 2021 – 036 Why we cannot trust the press 17 July, 2021
- 2021 – 035 Covid masks are quite unsuitable for Covid 12 July, 2021
- 021 – 034 The Nazi roots of the EU 12 July, 2021
- 2021 – 33 Joe Biden and White Genocide 4 July, 2021
- 2021 – 32 A very perspicacious assessment of the covid crisis 17 May, 2021
- 2021 – 31 log burners 1 May, 2021
- 2021 – 030 Why we do not trust the press 22 April, 2021
- 2021 – 029 The Britons and Caucasians who are they? 9 April, 2021
- 2021 – 028 Megan and the Queen. 15 March, 2021
- 2021 – 027 We no longer have a police force of Robert Peel. 1 March, 2021
- 2021 – -026 GESARA the end-of-the-deep-state 20 February, 2021
- 2021 – 024 Outside Dangers to National Sovereignty. 10 February, 2021
- 2021 – 023 A Muslim Mayor of London 3 February, 2021
- 2021 – 022 Things to come – or may be here now. 22 January, 2021
- 2021 – 022 Woke companies 21 January, 2021
- 2020 – 21 A suitable solution to the accommodating of illegal economic migrants 31 December, 2020
- 2020 – 020 Why you shouldn’t believe the COVID vaccine is effective 22 December, 2020
- 2020 – 019 How the enemies of democracy have been at work 17 December, 2020
- 2021 – 018 Videos of the Police we have now 15 December, 2020
- 2020 – 017 FALSE AND DECEPTIVE UN AND WEF NARRATIVES – ALL PART OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT AGENDA OF CONTROL 18 November, 2020
- 2020 – 016 US Voter fraud so far 13 November, 2020
- 2020 – 015 The people v the Judges Comment on High Court Judgment of 3 November 2016 4 November, 2020
- 20214 MAGGY OLIVER’S FULL 58 PAGE STATEMENT SUPPLIED TO THE IICSA ORGANISED NETWORKS STRAND OF THE NATIONAL ABUSE ENQUIRY IN SEPTEMBER 2020. 6 October, 2020
- 2020 – 013 NEW REPORT ON REPLACEMENT MIGRATION ISSUED BY UN POPULATION DIVISION 5 October, 2020
- 2020 – 012 Why defund the World Health Organisation? 13 September, 2020
- 2020 – 011 The Appointment of Judges 9 September, 2020
- 2020 – 008 Books to read during house arrest 4 April, 2020
- 2020 – 007 The European Court of Human Rights lies in ruins after judges’ links to Soros revealed 1 March, 2020
- 2020 – 006 Not the Fake News Feb 2020 no 7 18 February, 2020
- 2020 – 005 Understand why Supertrawlers are fishing UK waters 12 February, 2020
- 2020 – 004 Why does the MSM refer to Muslim rapists as Asian? 9 February, 2020
- 2020 – 004 Fishing, Factortame and British sovereignty. 6 February, 2020
- 2022 – 003 Understanding the WTO/EU situation 23 January, 2020
- 2020 – 002 How the leader of the 1922 committee supported May against the Tory Party 19 January, 2020
- 2020 – 001 Grooming gang statistics 17 January, 2020
- 2019 – 044 The 5 Global States of Coudenhove. 13 December, 2019
- 2020 – 006 NOT THE FAKE NEWS Feb 2020 11 December, 2019
- 2019 – 042 The meeting between May and Merkel where they agreed on treason against the UK 10 December, 2019
- (no title) 23 November, 2019
- 2019 – 40 Orwell and why the British Elite so despise Britain 19 November, 2019
- 2019 – 039 Who Are the “Experts” on Climate Change? 23 October, 2019
- (no title) 19 October, 2019
- 2019 – 036 Voting for Mayor of London 15 October, 2019
- 2019 – 035 THE KILMUIR LETTER- A damning Critique over UK’s ‘ILLEGAL’ entry into the EEC! 13 October, 2019
- 2019 – 034 Corbyn’s CV 10 October, 2019
- 2019 – 033 The “climate doom” timeline 29 September, 2019
- 2019 – 032 Proposal for UK citizenship post Brexit 27 September, 2019
- 2019 – 031 France and Spain in revolt 23 September, 2019
- 2019 – 30 Prorogation of Parliament. 14 September, 2019
- 2019 – 029 Operation Yellowhammer 13 September, 2019
- 2019 – 028 The strategy behind the exit deal’s defense sellout of the UK army 12 September, 2019
- (no title) 29 August, 2019
- 2019- 026 UK fracking and the cause of earthquakes 27 August, 2019
- (no title) 23 August, 2019
- 2019 – 024 Common Purpose 8 June, 2019
- 2019 – 023 – Reporting the fraudulent practices behind global warming science 3 June, 2019
- 2019 – 022 I’m a police officer in London. Here’s why we’ve lost control of the streets 4 May, 2019
- 2019 – 022 John Redwood MP’s in EXPLOSIVE letter 4 May, 2019
- 2019 – 21 Rodney Atkinson’s assessment of May’s Withdrawal Treaty 25 April, 2019
- 2019 – 020 Brexit Briefing – a synopsis of the EU and New World Order 24 April, 2019
- (no title) 23 April, 2019
- 2019 – 015 EXPLOSIVE SLOG SPECIAL: HOW MAY WAS INSTALLED, HOW SHE HID DEFENSE TIES TO THE EU, HOW THE MEDIA LIED ABOUT THE OCTOBER BREXTENSION 19 April, 2019
- 2019 – 014 EU funding of the BBC 3 April, 2019
- 2019 – 013 operationcomeuppance 14 March, 2019
- 2019 – 012 If UK stays in the EU these are the consequences. 14 March, 2019
- 2019 -011 A more detailed account of May’s betrayal of Brexit with Merkel 8 March, 2019
- 2019 – 009 May is far, far more underhand and deceitful than we ever thought possible. 6 March, 2019
- 2019 – 008 how to understand EU costing 1 March, 2019
- 2019 – 007 Common Purpose are at the Center of Government, the Civil Service and the Conservative Party. 28 February, 2019
- 2019 – 006 Mockingbird update 10 February, 2019
- 2019 – 005 Secret trilogue meetings in the EU 9 February, 2019
- 2019 – 004 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU, UN and New World Order 9 February, 2019
- 2019 – 003 Neofunctionalism 9 February, 2019
- 2019 – 002 There is a World Wide struggle going on how to control the World. 4 February, 2019
- 2019 – 001 May’s not so squeaky clean past 4 February, 2019
- 2019 – 044 How the UN controls migration into Western Culture countries 27 January, 2019
- (no title) 27 January, 2019
- 2018 – 042 The time line for the EU from 1775 to 2022 leading to the WEF 3 December, 2018
- 2018 – 041 The Rules of Political Correctness 29 November, 2018
- 2018 – 040 Deep State – who are they? 28 November, 2018
- 2018 – 039 Rodney Atkinson assesses May’s surrender document 21 November, 2018
- 2018 – 038 May’s 13 Brexit mistakes 9 November, 2018
- 2018 – 037 UK citizenship post Brexit 27 October, 2018
- 2018 – 036 14 October, 2018
- 2018 – 035 Essential Books to read to Understand to Threat of the EU and the New World Order 18 September, 2018
- 2018 – 034 Andrew Marr on forced mixed marriages. 17 September, 2018
- 2018 – 033 EU Article 13 A move to control the Internet 12 September, 2018
- 2018 – 032 Common Agricultural policy 5 September, 2018
- 2018 – 031 Why is the UK Prison Service in such Chaos? 26 August, 2018
- 2018 – 030 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU and New World Order. 9 August, 2018
- 2018 – 029 How the early UK Deep state connived secretly to get UK into the EU 7 August, 2018
- 2018 – 028 Deep State who are they? 25 July, 2018
- 2018 – 027 Difference between the population and the Establishment over Brexit 14 July, 2018
- 2018 – 0026 EU paid 160 million euro to pro Remain groups. 5 July, 2018
- 2018 – 025 How the NUJ muzzled journalists on naming Ethnic minority felons. 16 June, 2018
- 2018 – 024 blank 27 May, 2018
- 2018 – 023 United Nations Migration Chief Claims Mass Migration in ‘National Interest’ 22 May, 2018
- 2018 – 022 The Libertas saga and how the Electoral Commission tried to bankrupt UKIP. 20 May, 2018
- 2018 – 021 Arc Manche A secret EU a plan to carve up UK. 15 May, 2018
- 2018 – 020 Speech to the DIEXODUS DEMONSTRATION by Edward Spalton 11 May, 2018
- 2018 – 019 Letter to May on Islam. 10 May, 2018
- 2018 – 018 How the Educational Authorities produced Generation Snowflake 8 May, 2018
- 2018 – 017 The EU’s intention to prevent free speech on the internet 30 April, 2018
- 2018 – 016 Who do you belong to? 27 April, 2018
- 2018 – 015 response to petition to keep UK military out of EU control 11 April, 2018
- 2018 – 014 Slavery in the USA 9 April, 2018
- 2018 – 013 19 March, 2018
- 2018 – 011 Fallen Soldier has his say 13 March, 2018
- 2018 – 012 Social Media bypasses Main Stream Media 13 March, 2018
- 2018 – 009 If Britain is to Brexit properly, it must get out of the EU’s Defence Union 4 March, 2018
- 2018 – 008 PLAN FOR A UNITED STATES OF EUROPE WHICH IS TO BE CONTROLLED BY A NEW WORLD ORDER. 22 February, 2018
- 2018 – 007 EU intends to control all artistic activities and copyright 3 February, 2018
- 2018 – 006 EU intends to control all journalists with an EU Press Card 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 005 EU intend all copyright to become the property of the EU on expiry 2 February, 2018
- 2018 – 004 Freedom of the press and the Parole Board 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 003 THE HISTORY of the EU 28 January, 2018
- 2018 – 002 More on Common Purpose 1 January, 2018
- 2018 – 001 How the Gov lied to the British people to join the EU 31 December, 2017
This is only the begining give these people a inch and its seen a weakness, we have to have zero tolerance.
Germany should have been careful what they wished for.
Rest oo Europe TAKE NOTICE could soon be your turn.
Please forward on to all your contacts ans also 2012 – 021 the origins of the EU