>Could you possibly circulate the note at the bottom far and wide but without
>Goodyear Dunlop Tyres is to close its factory in Wolverhampton. Workers in the
>retread department have had to train Germans to do their work and will shortly
>see their jobs go to a new factory Germany. It is a real kick in the teeth for
>the British workers.
>The cost of closing a factory in the UK is much lower than for those on the
>Continent so it was a no-brainer for Goodyear to close the British plant.
>Goodyear is trying to pay their workers the lowest possible redundancy.
>Here is a report from the local Wolverhampton paper
- 2017 – 059 Operation Mockingbird 1 December, 2017
- 2017 – 058 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU, UN and New World Order 12 November, 2017
- 2017 – 057 The National Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Vegetables 1 November, 2017
- 2017 – 055 The Spanish experience with the EU 29 October, 2017
- 2017 – 054 The very serious threat of the EU army having control in UK post Brexit 26 October, 2017
- 2017 – 053 Was Randolf Churchill hoodwinked by Bromley Council? 25 October, 2017
- 2017 – 052 EU press card to control all journalists 16 October, 2017
- 2017 – 051 Hammond blocking Brexit 15 October, 2017
- 2017 – 050 How the EU is leading the UK into a negotiating quick sand 13 October, 2017
- 2017 – 049 Driving Awareness course – poor and dangerous advice 12 October, 2017