- 2017 – 022 Global Warming is Fake Science 18 June, 2017
- 2017 – 021 Did Tory Remainers sabotage May’s election? 10 June, 2017
- 2017 – 020 Hidden costs of the EU 8 June, 2017
- 2017 – 019 The European Union’s Evil Pedigree – Berlin 1942 by Edward Spalton 14 May, 2017
- 2017 – 018 New book a must read Brave New Europe 11 May, 2017
- 2017 – 017 How Germany and France conspired against Britain when the EU started 5 May, 2017
- 2017 – 016 EU to confiscate all copyright and control all artistic activities. 2 May, 2017
- 2017 – 015 BRITISH POLITICS 2017. LIES, MORE LIES, DECEITS AND RIPOFFS. 30 April, 2017
- 2017 – 014 Bilderberg attendees 25 April, 2017
- 2017 – 013 All posts in the Europrobe 23 April, 2017
2017 – 008 Is May a champion for UK? Bob Lomas
Do we patriots have a champion in Theresa May? I think not. Consider this.
1. Theresa May is a Conservative, a party that conserves nothing, not even our national sovereignty. The full party title is Conservative and Unionist Party. Which Union?
In accord with their chosen masters dictate the Conservatives fully supported devolution as part of the scheme to break the country up into regions of the EU.
2. Theresa May voted for our nation to remain under foreign dictate and the abolition of the monarchy. There can be no sovereign monarch in a country that is no longer sovereign and sovereignty means absolute self autonomy.
3. Cameron is alleged to have said that should the people vote to leave the EU we could be out the next day.The people voted to leave then May took over and proceeded towards engaging in Article 50 which is foreign law and as such has no standing, authority or jurisdiction in this country what so ever.
4. May is now talking about creating a Great Reform Bill that will establish EU law as British law in perpetuity with total disregard for constitutional constraint just as the Conservatives did in 1972. No law can stand in this country that was not created in this Realm. Most of us who voted to leave did so with the express objective of getting rid of EU law and directives. We did not vote to leave one dictatorship only to find ourselves under the dominance of an elected dictatorship in our own land.
5. May is a fraud and a sham and anti British as we we believe British to be.
Bill of Rights 1669. “ no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. “