- 2018 – 002 More on Common Purpose 1 January, 2018
- 2018 – 001 How the Gov lied to the British people to join the EU 31 December, 2017
- 2017 -60 How schools have improved since 1950 14 December, 2017
- (no title) 14 December, 2017
- 2017 – 059 Operation Mockingbird 1 December, 2017
- 2017 – 058 THE HISTORY AND AIMS OF THE EU, UN and New World Order 12 November, 2017
- 2017 – 057 The National Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Vegetables 1 November, 2017
- 2017 – 055 The Spanish experience with the EU 29 October, 2017
- 2017 – 054 The very serious threat of the EU army having control in UK post Brexit 26 October, 2017
- 2017 – 053 Was Randolf Churchill hoodwinked by Bromley Council? 25 October, 2017
2017 – 008 Is May a champion for UK? Bob Lomas
Do we patriots have a champion in Theresa May? I think not. Consider this.
1. Theresa May is a Conservative, a party that conserves nothing, not even our national sovereignty. The full party title is Conservative and Unionist Party. Which Union?
In accord with their chosen masters dictate the Conservatives fully supported devolution as part of the scheme to break the country up into regions of the EU.
2. Theresa May voted for our nation to remain under foreign dictate and the abolition of the monarchy. There can be no sovereign monarch in a country that is no longer sovereign and sovereignty means absolute self autonomy.
3. Cameron is alleged to have said that should the people vote to leave the EU we could be out the next day.The people voted to leave then May took over and proceeded towards engaging in Article 50 which is foreign law and as such has no standing, authority or jurisdiction in this country what so ever.
4. May is now talking about creating a Great Reform Bill that will establish EU law as British law in perpetuity with total disregard for constitutional constraint just as the Conservatives did in 1972. No law can stand in this country that was not created in this Realm. Most of us who voted to leave did so with the express objective of getting rid of EU law and directives. We did not vote to leave one dictatorship only to find ourselves under the dominance of an elected dictatorship in our own land.
5. May is a fraud and a sham and anti British as we we believe British to be.
Bill of Rights 1669. “ no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. “