- 2017 – 014 Bilderberg attendees 25 April, 2017
- 2017 – 013 All posts in the Europrobe 23 April, 2017
- 2017 – 012 Lord Kilmuir’s letter to Heath 1972 9 April, 2017
- 2017 – 011 All Common Purpose alumini 7 April, 2017
- 2017 – 010 Critique of May and Brexit by a real expert. 7 April, 2017
- 2017 – 009 Clause 50 could be a trap 29 March, 2017
- 2017 – 008 Is May a champion for UK? Bob Lomas 24 March, 2017
- 2017 007 EU FORGETTING THE LESSONS OF THE PAST 7 March, 2017
- 2017 – 006 Brave New Europe? 5 March, 2017
- 2017 – 005 UK bureaucrats plotting to lock UK into EU control post Brexit 19 February, 2017
2017 – 008 Is May a champion for UK? Bob Lomas
Do we patriots have a champion in Theresa May? I think not. Consider this.
1. Theresa May is a Conservative, a party that conserves nothing, not even our national sovereignty. The full party title is Conservative and Unionist Party. Which Union?
In accord with their chosen masters dictate the Conservatives fully supported devolution as part of the scheme to break the country up into regions of the EU.
2. Theresa May voted for our nation to remain under foreign dictate and the abolition of the monarchy. There can be no sovereign monarch in a country that is no longer sovereign and sovereignty means absolute self autonomy.
3. Cameron is alleged to have said that should the people vote to leave the EU we could be out the next day.The people voted to leave then May took over and proceeded towards engaging in Article 50 which is foreign law and as such has no standing, authority or jurisdiction in this country what so ever.
4. May is now talking about creating a Great Reform Bill that will establish EU law as British law in perpetuity with total disregard for constitutional constraint just as the Conservatives did in 1972. No law can stand in this country that was not created in this Realm. Most of us who voted to leave did so with the express objective of getting rid of EU law and directives. We did not vote to leave one dictatorship only to find ourselves under the dominance of an elected dictatorship in our own land.
5. May is a fraud and a sham and anti British as we we believe British to be.
Bill of Rights 1669. “ no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm. “