Very interesting take on Common Purpose, from a blog called ‘The Student Room’.
‘Common Purpose UK is an influential educational charity delivering a range of leadership training programmes to decision-makers drawn from all sectors of society.
It was founded in 1989 by current CEO, Julia Middleton. Its registered office is in London. The legal status of Common Purpose is that of a charity. In 2006 it has employed 142 people and received an income of £6,394,656.
So why does Common Purpose:
• Recruit using public officers in public time and using public facilities?
• Take money directly from the public purse e.g. via education budgets?
• Hold secret meetings under Chatham House rules?
• Use Common Purpose Advisory Board Members as the ‘eyes and ears’ of Common Purpose?
• Actively block and obfuscate Freedom of Information requests asking about public authority expenditure on Common Purpose?
• Use public sector facilities and office space for which it has made no payment nor signed any formal agreements. Is this to evade tax?
• Use an elitist selection procedure which dismisses good people as ‘too Ipswich’ for example?
• Claim to be apolitical when in fact it is extremely pro European Union and promotes the EU political model?
• Promote insolvent bankers such as Lehman Brothers as ‘leadership models’ to schoolchildren and others?
• Redact, strike out and withhold documentation giving details of Common Purpose activities within the public sector such as police, local authorities, government agencies and the military?
• Use the Common Purpose ‘graduate network’ to gain inside information and details of the names and addresses of members of the general public challenging the legitimacy of Common Purpose?
• Use adverse psychological training techniques such as behavioural learning to influence and manipulate ‘graduates’?
Who is involved in this?
Cressida **** is the Common Purpose senior police officer who authorised the “Shoot to kill” policy without reference to Parliament, the law or the British Constitution. Jean de Menezes was one of the innocents who died as a result. Her shoot to kill policy still stands today.
London Borough of Haringey Social Services, as implicated in the disgusting murder of Baby P, facilitated by a catalogue of SS incompetence, lies, cover-ups, as well as the vicious bullying of an innocent whistleblower, has been penetrated by Common Purpose. More than one staff member has been Common Purpose trained. Assistant Director of Community Health and Social Services Carole Wilson attended the 1995 1996 MATRIX Common Purpose Course.
Deputy Chief Officer Warcup is a senior Common Purpose graduate having completed the MATRIX course in 1993/4 whilst Deputy Chief Constable of Northumbria Police Newcastle UK. UK newspapers, including the Daily Mail November 13 2008, have carried major stories concerning the attack by Jersey Police Deputy Chief Officer David Warcup on Lenny Harper, his predecessor in the Jersey force, over possible child murders at Haut de la Garenne. According to the Daily Mail article, David Warcup launched a devastating attack on Mr Harper, saying that he had now ‘ripped up’ much of the evidence presented by his predecessor. Events seem to suggest that the new investigation team are keen to play down events at the Jersey care home. It appears strange that Mr Warcup should ‘rip up’ any evidence, no matter how questionable in such a serious case, particularly as it is evident from cases across the country that thousands of young children are being illegally and unlawfully taken from their families by Social Services, with the active support and backing of the police, courts and judiciary. Many children are snatched using false evidence, perjury, psychological bullying of parents, fraudulent evidence, falsified documents and downright lies.
Curiously enough, Wikipedia defines ‘common purpose’ as:
“In criminal law, the doctrine of common purpose, common design or joint enterprise refers to the situation where two or more people embark on a project with a common purpose that results in the commission of a crime. In this situation the participants are jointly liable for all that results from the acts and omissions occurring within the scope of their agreement.”
So do the illegal undemocratic corrupt activities of this organisation worry you?
Have you heard about them before?