1. Culture trumps abuse, except for White Oppressor Culture
2. Race is determined solely by skin colour. Melanin is the sole determinant.
3. Only white people can be ‘racist’- modified, 26 April 2018: All white people are born racist; it is impossible for them not to be racist
4. ‘White culture’ is inferior to ‘black culture’
5. Religious intolerance does not exist because ‘it’s cultural’
6. There are only two races: Oppressors who are ‘white’ and victims who are ‘black’
7. All ‘white people’ are morally inferior to those they oppress
(Vide: ‘Check your privilege’)
8. ‘White people’, being oppressors, are guilty, selfish and arrogant from birth
8a. ‘White people’ are identified as a group. The group is more important than individuals. All are part of the whole and equally responsible for oppression; regardless of individual circumstances- all are equally guilty of oppression. The principles of identity politics apply.
9. ‘Black people’, being the oppressed, are innocent, good and unselfish from birth
9a. ‘Black people’ are identified as a group. The group is more important than individuals. All are part of the whole and are equally oppressed; regardless of individual circumstances.- all are equally victims of ‘white oppressors’. The principles of identity politics apply
10. ‘Black people’ cannot exploit anyone
11. Profit is exploitation. All profit is oppression
12. ‘Black people’ do not make profit and are trustworthy, by definition
13. Only ‘white people’ exploit others including their own kind but it is impossible for a ‘white’ to be a slave
14. Unless fully P.C., anything a white person says about race must not be listened to because it is wrong or, if it looks right, it is a lie, by definition
15. ‘Black people’, being everyone who is not white, cannot be racist between each other
16. ‘Black people’ cannot be racist towards ‘white people’
17. If ‘black people’ appear racist or do wrong, it is because of mistreatment by their oppressors
18. All social ills and wars are caused directly or indirectly by ‘white people’
19 Behaviour determines moral status and not outcomes
20. Where problems arise not covered by P.C., they are not problems unless stated to be so by a black person
21. It is impossible to be right wing and P.C.
22, It is impossible to be left wing and a racist
23. All right wing people are racists even if they fight against racism
24. The rules of P.C. all have the same status. Eg. ‘upsetting feelings’ is as offensive as injuring someone because they are a ‘black person’
25. It is impossible for a white person to be P.C. unless they accept that they are guilty from birth. (This is particularly interesting because guilt paralyses reasoning)
27. Race trumps humanity because it defines everything
28. Where these rules are contradicted by reality, ignore reality. Censorship or oppression to ensure the higher wisdom of PC is correct. Ignorance, where it promotes Political Correctness, is a virtue
29. Unquestioning obedience or compliance to these rules automatically makes you a good and pure person. If you are a ‘black person’ you are already good, by definition. If a black person appears bad this is the fault of ‘white people’. Black people cannot be guilty or responsible for anything because they are victims of ‘white people’
30. All Muslims are ‘Blacks’
30a. All Christians are ‘Whites’
31. All people are not equal. Some are more human than others.
A hierarchy of privilege based on guilt and oppression applies, going from the most guilty and least worthy of social respect, legal protection, status or respect. The hierarchy automatically reflects the degree of fault and incorrectness in anything said by each grade going from total fault and worthlessness to the absolutely correct and valuable. It represents a sliding scale of human worth from the least human to the most worthy and best type of human.
Questioning this hierarchy or any of its precepts is a racist act.
a. Old white male
b Middle aged white male
c Young white male
d Old white female
e Middle aged white female
f Young white female
g. White female child
The above are all white oppressors, guilty and racist from birth.
h. All people of colour are black, by definition. Black includes all Muslims but does not include all Christians or other major religious faiths. Whites who have converted to Mohammedanism do not qualify as they are genetically guilty and racist from birth.
By this hierarchy, for instance, if a black child steals from an old white male this is likely to be justified and correct. However, if a white child steals from an adult ‘black’ person, it is a serious criminal offence of arrogant oppression to be punished and marked on a life-long criminal record.
Likewise, whatever a young black adult has to say about politics is automatically superior and more correct if opposed by or even agreed by an old white male. Whatever a white person says is wrong, by definition, even if in agreement with black wisdom. (Contradiction is a feature of most ideology).
Privilege is absolute. Guilt, racism, dishonesty and a wish to oppress is in the genetics of all white people. Criminal guilt depends on the grade of privilege. For instance, the offence of rape is considered very serious if any white is accused but if it is by a ‘black’, including any Muslim, culture and their superior privilege automatically reduce the nature of the offence and, in some cases, eliminates laws that must apply to whites. Justice is flexible depending on privilege.
32. Only Black people are permitted to say what racism is
33. Only Black people are permitted to convict white people of racism (black people cannot be racist per Laws 3 and 16)
34 Only Black people can determine the right punishment for breaches of P.C. rules but White people are permitted to do so only if approved by someone who is black
35. The laws of P.C. cannot be interpreted by White people without the approval of a black person
36. The laws of P.C. must not be written down or codified to avoid the danger of further oppression from White people
37. Once a White person has been convicted of breach of any PC law there is no appeal. The judgement of a black person is absolute and correct by definition; any appeal would be in the service of White oppression
38. Blacks are a distinct morally superior race to the oppressor White Race. Humanity is not a race
39. Where any part of an established formal legal system conflicts with P.C. law or prescription, P.C. law takes precedence
40. Flying the flag of any ex-imperial nation is a ‘racist’ act. Britain is an imperialist ‘racist’ creation
41. Where considerations of ageism, sexism or any racist attempt to suggest that article 3 and others might be compromised, PC law always overrides. There are no exceptions
42. As an extension of Article 24: all breaches of PC law carry the same offence and are considered worthy of equal retribution and punishment. There is no degree or shade of offence. Breach of any of these articles is equally criminal
43. As an extension of article 12, the word of a black person will always override any statement from a white oppressor or group of white oppressors
44. Cultural appropriation suggests that Black Culture is not the source of moral rectitude and respect. As ‘Whites’ are oppressors and morally inferior, any appropriation of ‘Black culture’ is forbidden.
45. Association with ‘whites’ is suspect and should be avoided. Friendship is a sign you are white inside.
46. Whites, particularly males, claiming discoveries or achievements are fraudulent. As oppressors, the credit for their claims belongs to blacks. All pictures, statues and false commemorations of whites must be replaced them with rightful displays of respect to black people. Where necessary, history must conform.
47. Two wrongs make a right. For instance, one rape justifies a rape in revenge. This follows the principle to be found in the Koran 5:45 and in Exodus 21:24 ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’: revenge is justice.
The rules of Political Correctness are constantly changing. This was last edited 16 June 2017
30a added 04.03.2017
44 added 09.03.2017
13 modified to clarify that it is impossible for ‘whites’ be slaves 17.03.2017
45 added 01.04.2017
46. added 16.06.2017
47 added 15.07.2017
03 modified 26.04.2018
It is also useful to understand the methods promoted by Saul Alinski in ‘Rules For Radicals’.
Note the unrelenting negativity
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathises with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalise it, and polarise it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.