Subject: 20151117-Criminal Conduct by Hampshire Police Officers – URGENT
From: Simon Bunce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 02:18, Tuesday, 17 November 2015
For the Attn: Mr S Hayes (PCC for Hampshire)
1. At 9.41am, Friday October 30, 2015, a Police Sergeant called Steve G. Parker, an employee of Chief Constable Andy Marsh did, by accident, email me an “internal Police message”, which was meant for a DC Chris Whittington at Basingstoke CID.
2. This email is absolute proof that serving Police Officers working for Chief Constable Andy Marsh broke the criminal law, and I shall explain.
3. The email, referred to at Para (1) above was as follows:
a. And so it goes on, the challenge now of course is to get him to say a word! This approach may cause him some issues with the CO and MH team!! Steve
PS 1333 PARKER
Test Valley Neighbourhood Policing Team
Tel Internal 761 127 External 101
4. For your information, I have been informed by my Legal Representative that CO stands for Custody Officer, and MH stands for Mental Health.
5. In so far as this was planned in advance, this conduct breaches:
a. The Equality Act 2010, Part Two, Chapter One, section 6(4)(b) – in that ‘it is prohibited conduct to perceive a disability in a person (which may or may not exist) and then seek to treat them differently because of that perception’. Under section 4 (Protected conditions) includes “mental health”.
b. As PS 1333 Parker is Crown Servant, this conduct flows directly to The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (as amended in 2007), and then directly to a breach of Art. 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, enshrined in law in The Human Rights Act 1998. [Bunce v UK re. 053344/07 refers – from when Hampshire Police breached Art 6 on March 2, 2004]
c. Therefore, employees of Mr A Marsh have committed criminal offences against me, and with the added charge of ‘conspiracy to commit’, in that PS Parker then admitted to me that sending me the above email was an error as it should have gone to DC Chris Whittington. [Common Law offence]
6. I object in the strongest possible terms regarding this criminal conduct.
7. For your information, Sir, on November 3, 2015, I revalidated my UK Civil Aviation – European Union Class One Medical Certificate linked to my Pilot’s Licences (and I have been flying since 1979). This means that I am trusted, should I want to, to fly you and your family on holiday – as this is the highest level of civilian medical certification available in the UK today.
8. Please record this as a complaint against Mr Andy Marsh because he is ultimately responsible for the criminal conduct of his employees.
9. Please also note that the Department for Professional Standards (Mr M Lacy) refuses to record this criminal act as a complaint, and my report to the IPCC regarding the “non – recording” was sent by me to the IPCC on Sunday, November 15, 2015.
10. I shall be issuing a claim of unspecified damages against the Chief Constable of Hampshire Police and I have put the force solicitor on notice to this – and for your information, his name is Mr Roger S. Trencher (solicitor since 1990) – but as Mr Trencher has previously misled a Court in Hampshire (on Friday, July 17, 2015) against me, he is being investigated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority, as has the assistance Force Solicitor, Ms Ravenswood – because she too has misled Hampshire Police persons (and a Court), and the complaint was against SUPT 35 Schofield regarding a totally false allegation made against me on July 5, 2015. (All charges dropped).
11. If Mr Marsh cannot control The Test Valley Neighbourhood Team based at Andover Police Station, and here I include the likes of PC 939 Taylor, PC2000 Dowinton and PS 1333 Parker, I suggest he sacks them all to save money – because he is going to need it to pay my claim in damages.
12. In the meantime, please inform Mr Marsh of this complaint and tell him from me, he looked tired on Sunday, November 8, 2015, at Andover War Memorial when I saw him there – I was one of the Standard Bearers on parade. Perhaps his use of new technology is wasted on non-technically qualified police persons.
13. Finally, I don’t use my military rank in day to day life, but for your information I am Squadron Leader S C Bunce RAF (Rtd).
14. [Costs Reserved]
I would be grateful if you would acknowledge receipt of this email complaint.
[I reserve the right to introduce this communication into the High Court in my action against The Chief Constable of Hampshire Police (on Application). ]