Please forward this on to all your contacts.
The Information and Documents that mark the Beginning of the End for the “Brussels EU” Experiment
Who is Who in the “Brussels EU”:
Meet the financiers of the “Brussels EU”
CE | Brussels | P-002432/00-3 | 19640424
From the beginning, one of the main financiers of the “Brussels EU” was the West German Government. On April 24, 1964, the key architects of the “Brussels EU” – all of them active members of the IG Farben/Nazi coalition during WWII (IG Farben supplied the Zyklon B for the gas chambers) – met at the “Brussels EU” headquarters to stake their claims on the future of the European continent. Apparently they were so sure about their success to take control over Europe in their 3rd attempt, via the “Brussels EU”, that they posed proudly for this picture. The men shown in this picture are:
- EU Commission President Walter Hallstein – the boss of the “Brussels EU”
- German Chancellor Ludwig Erhard
- Ludger Westrick, Head of the German Chancellery
- Karl Carstens, German Secretary of State for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Karl-Günther von Hase, Head of the Press and Information Service of the German government
The above picture is provided by the European Commission. It can be used anywhere free of charge for educational purposes. Unfortunately, the information provided on the EU Commission website about the participants of this meeting leaves out key aspects about their background.
The document they used as the first draft or the EEC was the 1942 Europaische Wirtschafts Gemeinsschaft (the European Economic Community) of how Germany was going to run Europe after the war. They were to implement the 1944 ideas of SS Obergruppenfuhrer Dr Scheid for Germany to win the peace 2016 – 038
Following is a more complete description of the men in this picture, who met in April 1964 at the EU Commission in Brussels. It reads like a “who is who” of characters from the Nazi/IG Farben-coalition:
- Walter Hallstein, a German lawyer, had been appointed the founding president of the so-called EU Commission, the highest body within the “Brussels EU.” In 1964, the time above meeting took place, he had already been the chief architect of the “Brussels EU” construct for seven years. Hallstein, not legitimized by any democratic vote anywhere in Europe, ruled like a “tsar” – imposed by the successors of the IG Farben oil and drug cartel – over an army of 3,000 administrative servants in Brussels and a budget of billions of Euros (in today’s currency).Before and during WWII Hallstein had served the Nazi regime as a fervent advocate of Nazi law, including at the University of Rostock, Germany. In January 23, 1939, three years after his Nazi law colleagues had issued the Nuremberg racial laws – and only months before the Nazi/IG Farben coalition launched WWII by attacking Poland Europe – Hallstein talked about future European law under German leadership (“Rechtseinheit Großdeutschlands”). He left no doubt to whom his loyalty belonged, saying that: “One of the most important laws (in Nazi occupied European countries) is the protection Law for German blood and honour.”
- Ludwig Erhard had been an economic consultant to the Nazi/IG Farben-coalition. He was founder and head of the Nazi-financed “Institut für Industrieforschung” (“Institute for Industry Research”) from 1942. He was married to the sister of Dr. Guth, the head of the infamous “Reichsguppe Industrie” – the Nazi’s official association of the German Reich’s industrialists. In 1944, Erhard wrote “War Finances and Debt Consolidation” (“Kriegsfinanzierung und Schuldenkonsolidierung”), a study about the reconstruction of the economy in a post-war Germany.After World War II, Erhard became an economic consultant to the Allied forces and later Minister of Economic Affairs and Chancellor in post-war Germany. He was then a member of the Christian Democratic Party (CDU). In his functions, he was responsible for the reintegration of the IG Farben managers sentenced in Nuremberg for crimes against humanity into leading corporate positions in post-war Germany.One of those to be “reintegrated” was BAYER’s WWII director Fritz Ter Mer. This executive of the world’s largest pharmaceutical (!) company was convicted in the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal No. VI for genocide in connection with the deadly human experiments with patented Bayer drugs in the KZ Auschwitz (www.profit-over-life.org). With the help of Erhard – then Germany’s Minister of Economic Affairs – Ter Mer was released from prison and reinstated as the chairman of the board of BAYER by 1956.Erhard publicly defended such an unspeakable act by stating that the selection of Germany’s post-war industry captains was necessary because of their “expertise in the field of economics and chemical technology.” Obviously, it did not bother Erhard that Ter Mer and the other pharmaceutical drug lords had been tried in Nuremberg for war crimes. As part of the “give and take”, Erhard was rewarded with the appointment of vice-chancellor of Germany only one year later.
- Ludger Westrick was chairman of the board, president, and later central trustee of the state-owned “Vereinigte Industrie-Unternehmen AG” (VIAG) during the Nazi era. In post-war Germany, Westrick joined the Christian Democratic Party (CDU).By 1964 – at the time of the above meeting – he had been appointed head of the German Chancellery, one of the most powerful positions in the German political system. In that function he controlled all key decisions of German politics, including economics, foreign policy, secret service, political funds, public relations and propaganda of the post-WWII German government.Westrick’s predecessor as head of the German chancellery – and the man who had coordinated the political and financial support for Hallstein and the construction of the “Brussels EU” from the German chancellery for the first 6 years of the new European politburo of the cartel in Brussels – was Hans Globke. Globke was a key figure in Hitler’s Ministry of Internal Affairs. He was the lawyer who was responsible for implementing the Nazi laws and regulations, subjecting the occupied countries in Europe under the rule of the IG Farben/Nazi coalition. Moreover, Globke was co-author of the legal codex that made the Nuremberg racial laws binding law in Nazi Germany. This codex formed the legal basis for the annihilation of Jewish, Slavic and other people in Nazi occupied Europe. The second author of this codex, Wilhelm Stuckart was a State secretary in the German Interior Ministry and was one of the selected few participants of the infamous “Wannsee Conference” that decided the extermination of more than 10 million Jewish people.Westrick, the man on the above picture, was the immediate successor of Globke and had been introduced into his office by this man.
- Karl Carstens was an enthusiastic Nazi follower, joining the SA in 1934. He was a registered member of the Nazi party, the NSDAP from 1940 on. In 1955 he became member of the German Christian Democratic Union.In 1954 Carstens joined the German Foreign Service and from 1955 he was the official standing representative of the German Federal Republic at the European Council in Strasbourg!Concurrently, he advanced to the position of Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs with the defined field of responsibility: “European Questions.”In 1958 he advanced the Head of the Division “Europe West” within the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Karl-Günther von Hasejoined the Wehrmacht, the German army in 1936. He participated in the Nazi-German Invasion of Poland in 1939, the Battle of France in 1940 and the Invasion of Russia from 1941 to 1945 and married the daughter of a Nazi-General.After the war, von Hase joined a diplomatic school in the Federal Republic of Germany and started a blitz-career in German politics. From 1962 to 1967 – including the time of the above meeting in Brussels – von Hase was head of the press office of the German government and responsible for its public relations and propaganda.
Only 19 years after the IG Farben/Nazi-coalition had caused the death of 60 million people and destroyed half of Europe during WWII, they were already at it again. Their third attempt to conquer Europe would not take place in military uniforms but in the grey suits of corporate and political stakeholders of the cartel.
Everyone who looks at the background of Hallstein and the cast of characters posing here as key architects of the “Brussels EU” asks:
- How was it possible that Hallstein, a promotor of the Nuremberg racial laws, could become the “founding father” of the “Brussels EU”?
- Why did the politicians of Europe then not inform their people about those relicts from the Nazi past? Why did they not boycott the “Brussels EU” then?
- How much money did the successors of IG Farben have to channel through the bank accounts of the “Brussels EU” to buy the silence of the rest of Europe for more than half a century?
- And, how can the politicians of Europe today try to sell this “Brussels EU” construct to the people of Europe as the basis for a future Europe?
see also 2012 – 021 the origins of the EU from Paris in 1870 to Berlin in 1942 to Berlin in 1965
2013 – 043 The EU Coudenhove plan for mass immigration into Europe.