UK citizenship post Brexit
It has been reported that some 300,000+ Londoners have moved out to the suburbs due to the violence in London..
I would suggest that the reason Khan is allowing violent crime to proliferate is to encourage Londoners to leave London. He has said he would like 1.5 million more migrants (Muslim migrants to replace Londoners?) into London. This is surely a means to secure a permanent Muslim Mayor
This proposal could go a long way to prevent that.
The Maastricht Treaty made us all EU citizens in addition to, but not above, UK citizenship. However, since then the ECJ has continually made rulings that give EU citizenship more and more primacy – the EU Salami slice principle. Eventually, UK citizenship will cease as presumably ECJ will continue to do so in the future until EU citizenship has complete primacy. As such UK citizenship will be secondary and eventually removed completely.
It will have to be reinstated post-Brexit exclusively for Britons.
The last 20 years have seen a deliberate movement by the UK Deep State to destroy libertarian British Culture for a New World Order Soviet-style Culture. http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/ To replace the British people with Coudenhove’s Mestizo people. http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2016-026-more-on-eu-coudenhove-to-eliminate-the-white-tribes/
It will take some very draconian measures indeed to recover that libertarian culture. The alternative to not doing so is that the British will lose their country in 50 years.
If the current trend continues the inescapable result will be that the migrants and their descendants will outnumber and outvote native Britons within 50-60 years. Unless this is implemented the British will lose control of their country.
It should be noted that in the ‘30s and ’40s less than 10% of Germans were in the Nazi Party. However that 10% by violent verbal and physical intimidation cowed the 90% though they were quite happy to follow the 10% while they were winning. We can expect similar behaviour when Muslims become the majority. A militant 10% will dominate the rest who will be quite happy with Sharia Law over English law
British citizenship should not be given out like Smarties. It is something that should be well earned and revoked if abused.
Post-Brexit we will have to reinstate full UK citizenship. It will be a new beginning and we will have the opportunity to put right the many mistakes of the past.
We can make all those who were UK citizens pre-Maastricht (and their descendants) to automatically become new UK citizens.
All others who are EU citizens remain EU citizens. They can stay in the UK but will have no voting nor citizen rights in the UK. They will keep their EU citizen rights.
Refugees will come under the same conditions but will be entitled to temporarily sanctuary and limited benefits until it is safe to return to their home country. Once their country is deemed safe they must return there. They will have no choice of location of accommodation but where ever cheapest. They must report regularly to the local police to ensure they have not absconded. If they do abscond and are caught they must be returned to their home country.
Those convicted of a crime with a custodial sentence 6 months or more deported immediately their sentence is completed with their nuclear family with no appeals.
Other appeals – only one appeal is accepted and any legal aid has to be thoroughly justified by a judge who is not a Common Purpose alumnus. If it fails the solicitor will not be entitled to further public funding. Only UK citizens entitled to Legal Aid
Any further appeals to be funded by a charity supported entirely by public donations or pro bono by the solicitor.
Those who want to become UK citizens must conform to the following
- 10 years of tax returns
- No criminal record
- Have a job
- Have accommodation
- Have health cover (from their EU home country or private). Entitled to NHS once a UK citizen.
- Swear allegiance to British law above all other laws.
- Swear allegiance to Queen and Country
- Fluent in conversational English.
- No free translation services.
- Formally accept complete primacy of British customs over their inherited non UK customs
- No infectious diseases.
- They keep their EU citizenship (or whatever their original citizenship is
- Must have the Work Ethic – a job that supports them.
- A significant fee.
Voting Voting is now subject to much fraud, especially Postal Voting which seems to have been designed for easy fraud.
Photo ID is now essential in polling stations. Replace postal voting with an App for a mobile phone or ipad where the voter is sent their personal secret passcode that they enter with their email or ID. The App then opens up where there is a list of candidates each with two links. One link to the candidate’s CV and one link to vote. Where the voter does not have a mobile they can vote in the Polling station, local library or via a friend’s ipad. Military overseas and ex-pats will then be able to get their votes registered in time instead of losing out due to late post.
Those with existing UK citizenship granted post-Maastricht will have dual UK/EU(?) citizenship whatever their home country.
- Any breach of these conditions and their UK citizenship is revoked and they revert to EU or original citizenship only.
- Children born in the UK to EU citizen parents would be EU citizens
- Children born overseas to British parents were given British citizenship for when they returned home. It somehow got converted to anyone from anywhere.
- A separate National Insurance number to enable approved migrants to work in limited areas with limited benefits.
- All non-UK citizens to carry an ID card.
- Any migrant who wants to return home some financial assistance to be considered.
- Migrants must accept the mocking of their religion and all other forms of British humour.
- EU to authorise the UK to issue EU passports to EU citizens residing in the UK.
- Settled status does not give voting rights.
Noncompliance with any of the above will be a reason to reject any application for UK citizenship or revoke it for later noncompliance but may keep their EU or previous citizenship.
- Those with no documents must return to their home country or the country they came to the UK from to apply for a Work Visa. ie If they came via a safe country like France then they must return to France to apply for a visa there.
- Travel companies who bring uninvited migrants to the UK must be responsible for immediately returning them to where they came from at their expense with a £5,000 fine. The travel companies must check their credentials before leaving not when on UK soil.
- Uninvited migrants ‘rescued’ in the channel or crossed the channel to be returned to France wherever they are rescued – even if they reach the UK.
- Anyone found with an illegal passport automatic deportation. (bogus marriage, stolen, fake)
- No Legal Aid for non-UK citizens. Funding can be via charity crowdfunding.
- Students who have completed their studies to return to their homeland and apply there for a visa to work in the UK.
- Application for UK citizenship or work visa must be applied for in their home country – where known.
- Non-UK citizens to have no right to free translation services. Translators to be voluntary members of their community or funded from with that community.
- Only those with full UK citizenship will be entitled to vote in UK elections.
- UK citizens who work in a city to have the vote for Mayor of that city. They have just as much concern about how the city is run as those who live there.
- Only UK citizens will be entitled to social benefits (except for temporary refugees).
- Migrants with multiple wives can only claim for one and her children. He must be financially responsible for any other wives and children.
- Foreign visitors arriving in the UK must have written confirmation that their home country will cover any health costs incurred in the UK or have comprehensive health insurance.
- Postal voting very strictly limited and controlled.
- Non-UK citizens cannot own the freehold of land. Only rental or leasehold. Value of land owned by a non-UK citizen to pay for the annual leasing until paid up. All such freehold, National Parks, that of non-Protestant Christian places of worship, village greens, Common land, school playing fields, Green Belt (controlled but not necessarily owned) etc to be owned by a British Land Bank wholly owned by all British citizens and not government property. Those running the Landbank to be appointed by citizens, not the government. The government or local authorities will have no right to sell any off or grant building permission. All building permission to be controlled by local people.
- If UK citizens buy a house from a migrant they have the right to acquire the freehold. If they sell the house to a non-UK citizen the Freehold goes to the British Land Bank and the house becomes leasehold or rented from the Landbank.
- Only UK citizens entitled to free education, health care, benefits.
- Anyone employing or harbouring an undocumented migrant without informing the Police will be subject to a £25,000 fine for each migrant.
- All sermons in any place of worship if not in English must have it translated into English and posted on the internet.
- All UK criminals to lose their votes until they have completed 10 years of trouble-free after their release.
- Senior staff in organisations like the police, Parole board, Legal organisations, medical staff, educational bodies must be UK citizens for at least 10 years.
- All migrants out of work must be given 6 months to find work or lose all UK benefits on a sliding scale to zero.
If a ‘refugee’ has no passport and refuses to give his country of origin he is put in quarantine until he fully explains himself. Give him an EU passport with a 6 month life with a no return to UK clause. Give them 6 one monthly payments of £100 to help them settle themselves somewhere of their choice.
Non-UK citizens who want to work in UK
- Committee members of UK professional bodies and Quangos (such as BMA) must be UK citizens of at least 10years.
- Time-limited work visas with rolling renewal where applicable.
- The employer responsible for their accommodation
- The employer responsible for their health insurance
- The employer responsible for them to leave when their visa expires.
- They must post bail of £5000 on a credit card that is canceled on leaving the country. The credit card company to inform Border Control if the credit card is canceled.
British citizens living in an EU country. No problem before the EU. They would keep their British citizenship and UK voting rights. They can have dual EU/UK citizenship if they wish but live by EU law. The same rights as say a US citizen living in the EU.
I would also add that nobody should be able to work in public service administration until they have worked for 10 years in the private sector.
The document for establishing City Mayors said that anyone who lives in the city or works in that city can stand as Mayor. Everyone who works in that city should, therefore, have a vote for Mayor of that city as well. If not the British citizens will lose control of our cities to foreign migrants.
It also states that the cost of the Mayor will be about 3p/band D house.